I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

aria

Reaction score
@aria Happy birthday, brother!
Ah, very observant! Thanks a lot man :) Spent the day cleaning my gutters and doing yard work. Got some OT today at work as a bitter sweet bday present to myself.

I've still been floating around but not posting as much due to being busy. Hope you and everyone else are doing well.

Cheers!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Direwolf is a punk

I won't rest until I exhaust him. He comes at me then tuck tales and runs. @LocimusPrime this foo is following you. He's no good, bro

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Ah, very observant! Thanks a lot man :) Spent the day cleaning my gutters and doing yard work. Got some OT today at work as a bitter sweet bday present to myself.

I've still been floating around but not posting as much due to being busy. Hope you and everyone else are doing well.

Cheers!
Brad, happy belated birthday, my brother. We be missing you, my friend.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I've never disliked a poster more than I have Direwolf. He's a punk driveby poster that calls out others but runs away when questioned. At least the KJJ would come back at ya

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've never disliked a poster more than I have Direwolf. He's a punk driveby poster that calls out others but runs away when questioned. At least the KJJ would come back at ya

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
What happened to KJJ and the find? Hmm

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
What happened to KJJ and the find? Hmm
KJJ left when he realized The Tavern was truth and not a likes ploy, like he wanted the board to think.

Still, he isn't as bad as that Direpuppy. I will not relent on that dude.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
KJJ left when he realized The Tavern was truth and not a likes ploy, like he wanted the board to think.

Still, he isn't as bad as that Direpuppy. I will not relent on that dude.

Copy,iron horse!,,, I'll be purging me bilge of the D-wolfie6-3,,,,ARUgggo_O

Status
Not open for further replies.