I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
denying ur odoriferous emanations...
while ur constant focus on satisfaction failings connotes someone with a serious shortage.
or compensate by accommodating with a frontline with exposed flank and rear.

putty 2
stinky melon 0


Ah-Ha! for you've obviously fell flat upon yer' face 20 minutes after conducting a 300 milligrams Viagra enema,,,and broke yer' nose once again in the mishap by attempting the feeble thwarting of the Melonfeudian massiveness that surrounds the constant peripheral dwelling thoughts of yer' casing-liner,,,, heh?o_O

The "MELON of Feud" =1000x infinity
The "WALDO of Putty" =2:rolleyes:
 
Ah-Ha! for you've obviously fell flat upon yer' face 20 minutes after conducting a 300 milligrams Viagra enema,,,and broke yer' nose once again in the mishap by attempting the feeble thwarting of the Melonfeudian massiveness that surrounds the constant peripheral dwelling thoughts of yer' casing-liner,,,, heh?o_O

The "MELON of Feud" =1000x infinity
The "WALDO of Putty" =2:rolleyes:

how enlightening...
your stated expertise in all things viagra and enemas elucidates the true use of the 'stinky' melon casing liner.
fantasies of feebleness and broken nose paint a bleak picture of massive thwarting in the past.

Putty: 3
Melon of Futile: 0
 
This is Melon feudian ' tap root' control, calling: 'Waldo of puttyness',,,come in Waldo,,, where is the puttyness?,,,,'tap root' control standing by,yet scanners detect a complete retreat ,,,,where's Waldo?,,,,,o_O

how enlightening...
your stated expertise in all things viagra and enemas elucidates the true use of the 'stinky' melon casing liner.
fantasies of feebleness and broken nose paint a bleak picture of massive thwarting in the past.

Putty: 3
Melon of Futile: 0
Take a gander of the above post:rolleyes:
 
Putty better stay away from my openings!!!!! lol
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

What's happening Big G?
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

One cannot simply allow the snarky& sleaze of "Waldoputty" to run amuck unchecked for any relaxed period of time, his late nite quips concerning 'OUR' girlfriend Zrules,,, justifably puts him long overdue fer' casing-liner check-down:mad:
 
This is Melon feudian ' tap root' control, calling: 'Waldo of puttyness',,,come in Waldo,,, where is the puttyness?,,,,'tap root' control standing by,yet scanners detect a complete retreat ,,,,where's Waldo?,,,,,o_O


Take a gander of the above post:rolleyes:


stinky melon scanners malfunctioning.
switching to autopilot.
oh no, casing liner ended up stinky in arizona after his daily bar visit

sorry stinky melon
putty is not 'coming in', even for his bud, the melonness of freud
 
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

What's happening Big G?
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

One cannot simply allow the snarky& sleaze of "Waldoputty" to run amuck unchecked for any relaxed period of time, his late nite quips concerning 'OUR' girlfriend Zrules,,, justifably puts him long overdue fer' casing-liner check-down:mad:


lol, i guess sharing is caring
:lmao:







o_O
 
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

What's happening Big G?
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

One cannot simply allow the snarky& sleaze of "Waldoputty" to run amuck unchecked for any relaxed period of time, his late nite quips concerning 'OUR' girlfriend Zrules,,, justifably puts him long overdue fer' casing-liner check-down:mad:
What's happening? Been laying low waiting to get back to work.
 
stinky melon scanners malfunctioning.
switching to autopilot.
oh no, casing liner ended up stinky in arizona after his daily bar visit

sorry stinky melon
putty is not 'coming in', even for his bud, the melonness of freud
:omg: well,,, 'woop-poop-de-doo' Mr.pootie-tooter:eek:

Reckon I'll just stand aghast,,,,o_O
 
What's happening? Been laying low waiting to get back to work.

Nothing going on here, I know I should go back to work, but Man! It's so frickin' sweet knowing I don't have to ever hit a lick of work again,,, EVER!,and I've been basking in it since August,,,o_O

( my big 'sis' called last week wondering as to the 'why' I've not accessed my account yet,,,lol, prolly cuz' I'm not in the virgin islands and taken up smoking crack,,,yet,,,:rolleyes:,,,there's a reason I've moved west of the Mississippi river many moons ago:lmao:)


:starspin::star::starspin:
 
Nothing going on here, I know I should go back to work, but Man! It's so frickin' sweet knowing I don't have to ever hit a lick of work again,,, EVER!,and I've been basking in it since August,,,o_O

( my big 'sis' called last week wondering as to the 'why' I've not accessed my account yet,,,lol, prolly cuz' I'm not in the virgin islands and taken up smoking crack,,,yet,,,:rolleyes:,,,there's a reason I've moved west of the Mississippi river many moons ago:lmao:)


:starspin::star::starspin:
It does feel good to get some much needed rest. Enjoy!
 
Hey! What's happening wit' you lately? ,,,you done hung yer' dog-tags' on that waitress you were sharking on last week or what?,,,o_O


:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
:oldcouple:
Yo, Mel!!! Not too much going on, yonder. No waitress, not for now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,079
Messages
14,663,603
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top