Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,737
- Reaction score
- 121,295
You boys are too much!!

You boys are too much!!

Putty speaks from experience. Lolcome out of the closet![]()
I like Chineese CheckersSicilian Defense is the way to go for those playing black. Aggressive and attacks the middle so white does not really have control of it by mid game.
Sicilian Defense is the way to go for those playing black. Aggressive and attacks the middle so white does not really have control of it by mid game.
I was a school champ. The chess coach never beat me. Those sick flucks waldo and DB will make a joke about beating. LolI used to play a lot of chess way long ago....need to get back into it...it’s fun
I was a school champ. The chess coach never beat me. Those sick flucks waldo and DB will make a joke about beating. Lol
I was a school champ. The chess coach never beat me. Those sick flucks waldo and DB will make a joke about beating. Lol
I like to take my time,Hey you win some and lose some. lol
For the last few years I have basically been playing blitz chess.
Only having up to 60 seconds per move puts a lot of pressure on your opponent.
Offense depletes the assets of the defensive minded
One by one....when in doubt take a pawn![]()
Putty speaks from experience. Lol

one has to maximize what they have, or you end up like garrett and marinelli
![]()
I like Chineese Checkers
Lol! Just kidding buddy.yes u did not take long to convince despite the protests.
u must have played center in high school
![]()
Nope. Sounds interesting. Does it come with a fortune cookiehave u seen chinese chess?
I was a school champ. The chess coach never beat me. Those sick flucks waldo and DB will make a joke about beating. Lol
You're both to short to reach my flank and I have no vulnerabilities. Apparently you don't know who I am.with 2 of us, u have to watch ur flank and all vulnerabilities at all times
Nope. Sounds interesting. Does it come with a fortune cookie
You're both to short to reach my flank and I have no vulnerabilities. Apparently you don't know who I am.
