waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
YOu like to eat em raw????
you too bro.Another week with this crap! Be safe everyone!
Puttyism at it's BESTyou too bro.
be naughty but not too naughty!
you're a good egg![]()

So you can't taste them. Been there, kitty done that.in one gulp!
![]()
raw kitty on the half shell
puttyism = naughty?
![]()


So you can't taste them. Been there, kitty done that.
![]()
Lol.kitty on half shell + raw egg
yummy

That's what YOU think. Notice the rabbit hasn't cracked any doors open as if late.how would u preferred kitty be prepared? naughty coachie does not get to have all the fun...

What's wrong ???? I said you were a good eggHave a great & safe Memorial weekend fella's. You too Raunchy.
Lol.
That's what YOU think. Notice the rabbit hasn't cracked any doors open as if late.![]()
Have a great & safe Memorial weekend fella's. You too Raunchy.
Lol.
That's what YOU think. Notice the rabbit hasn't cracked any doors open as if late.![]()
What's wrong ???? I said you were a good egg@waldoputty
Now that's a good questionWhat is the difference between a Hillbilly and a Hick I need to so I can decide which one I want to identify as
