Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,714
- Reaction score
- 121,238
Who wears the chaps? Bark like a DOG!! WOOF, WOOF!Twice a week with a 6ft Redhead.....interesting. Does she like wearing leather?? Giddy Up!!
LOL, Melon, we're just jealous, brother.
Who wears the chaps? Bark like a DOG!! WOOF, WOOF!Twice a week with a 6ft Redhead.....interesting. Does she like wearing leather?? Giddy Up!!
ya,know ?I do have a set of chaps around here somewhere, never thought about them in that fashion(liar)
This x infinityHey Trouty... delighted to hear the boy enjoyed himself....Kids are all we really have. Life IS everlasting...but its through our Kids!!

Beer and Bocephus, doesn't get better than that.ya,know ?I do have a set of chaps around here somewhere, never thought about them in that fashion(liar)
Whew! I broke code and probably tripled my beer intake last nite, ended up listening to hank Williams sr. Woke up on the couch late for work, now I'm on the crew with 4 other dudes and the oldest is 25(but he does pay in cash) pretty sure I'm getting to old to break code for much longer![]()
Salud!Wassup Tavern regulars!
Hope the week started well and all is good.
Salud!
Beer and Bocephus, doesn't get better than that.

Long vacation for me coming up, at an area meeting tomorrow, in San Antonio for the state tournament on Thursday through Saturday and then spring break after that. 12 days away from the office, time to recharge the batteries.Good morning, my dear friends.
Beer Thread has been lively here lately. Thank you, all. God bless you guys, my brothers.
Long vacation for me coming up, at an area meeting tomorrow, in San Antonio for the state tournament on Thursday through Saturday and then spring break after that. 12 days away from the office, time to recharge the batteries.

I think a vodka and Gatorade will more than likely recharge them batteries, Big Guy
But that's just me![]()



ya,know ?I do have a set of chaps around here somewhere, never thought about them in that fashion(liar)
Whew! I broke code and probably tripled my beer intake last nite, ended up listening to hank Williams sr. Woke up on the couch late for work, now I'm on the crew with 4 other dudes and the oldest is 25(but he does pay in cash) pretty sure I'm getting to old to break code for much longer![]()
Thanks Trouty, good stuff. Not for everybody, but I like it.
