I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dexternjack, my prayers are with you and yours. That's very noble of you guys to do that for her. I know it must suck to have to repeatedly move, but you're doing God's service here. Bless you, brother.
 
Morning, friends. Hope all is well with you drunkin' degenerates :D

On a serious note, kinda shocked to see on espn this morning that Aaron Hernandez hung himself. Wow.
 
Good Work is slow=weak cash flow,,,other than that it's still pretty good, how bout you my brother?
 
Good Work is slow=weak cash flow,,,other than that it's still pretty good, how bout you my brother?
Doing good, my man. Halfway through the week, Melon.

That work will pick up, my brudda. I'll send a prayer your way :)

Hey, what's up with the redhead?? :)
 
3650812.jpg
 
Doing good, my man. Halfway through the week, Melon.

That work will pick up, my brudda. I'll send a prayer your way :)

Hey, what's up with the redhead?? :)

Ha! She wants to come back,,,,:huh:
 
Hey Trout, just saw our schedule, gonna be tough. The beer thread will get us through. LOL
Ooooh!! It's out, Coach??? Talking baseball in the Sports Zone, gonna head over there.

Yes, our thread will souse us through it all :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,063
Messages
14,660,368
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top