I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll mess with it later, I tried several times. I'm using my phone. I'll use my Mac and download the app and try later.

Thanks for the tips, Coach.

If I get this, y'all gonna get a hell of a lot of pics lol!!!!
 
Even my cows like beerhttps://lh3.***BROKEN***/nhxfr-vAgQUZDzIsbTGk929NTglsZz82887pUxGqW6PliwOnHFWofjDpXG4pB4E66TkrGuYE4PH74umLwgon6kN0DPI0fMPqWYFY2dV1nkqM7Fv9tmKNh0Nil0x_MyfiuRGHi8dgnOxkSXJ3xky-9swqCDLL-TILCSY5xFeqKcdtu_aqVwBj7oaTAa0S1lEPMsruBPh3p-T3vHeDh4bT79txY-hqQPCgYWr-AvtXyfOBNNX8g7LP92KSqzNk9N2UMZo6PF_O20NgOkeRgl1_4tchpKSPBlv5QPRKXUJNGLw5EdfUwpehKFu9Rm6HaQpbxdNgvRRbO2PNWKUzqjHM4ee-61fF_BE9Aplkyr_O_yKLjoaq32XLloNCqvjwprlnwKPAB-0ex_Z2oONIED5XNGA__39laBBdorqDEtYFnzhYayuA0GZpnMXscIrxZcvCfagYw-3GJ0MhXuqGss8dgcJJUxb0Lku1btzzSOPAkc_-O1c4fNRmoB3OhqiCNi5lbJolpHJoIHmU3WaQ2Xlcz_5ewvecElz4-6MTeoc7u7XJ8yOCQm2Vuhc4eAtPEqvoLrf46fn7P8Ys_Akctq6i8xcz_FLaDD7fJBd1Yb4vB12ChCn8=w365-h206-no
 
This is on top of my TV in my bar at home
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/jkhn1z6jboAKXOU6SrUzWcGCqEdgkvyYT3uwYKJu6FZBRPnAxVoXcDAjNpMGOvXW17cKXoOMijYOZZfwsFnHW7cihiD-vjqg1zIQpLUUMxtabwgKUsqqIfgK3_UzS1ahU2HEtzKvq1Fmrsx6u6Q6PEkhKzQRH_zzyonuj7oqI4Ho0qJdNzBRtCTdfIqUxsaBpiXq6LjgsxWIz8ZqlugGIdTO3kA_Y0FeyUQ-4anszgNL-7XTR4BKUKn1gSRY2xoVk4jChWJxQ53JK5SS51cJP7ig1KgfdfjUnyOxOJvfIbPoKFbwzBuIxUbYdhtp94JzCN2IVlFbh6JJZ1nvZduW8bBA8PcVm3Hb5nSpSgB8RPloMfNsmArn3Zcsmf2WhSmvEQ_Ni8M8eqK2zLp_jIQS-k0BKrnQeSthGEyk3MXJXc7aWE4ZKu9Wi7t4dD0ruXaB5jPk4z1CD7z-iy_8_lyxHbtoi_Dli_kQI3_XPj4fjKYhD5KE7CcSZI_MzjxFOdYergJG6voX-RcEyIPVa3p_J12RK9uH48wwG6aKhaPMUFFqQDOHyhrVfMliI7jlRiAdyjquC7K-qc5jZy74lpEnQRehdp9pMiBkS8sNTHe9SIuiK2Ccx857=w1470-h675-no
 
This one is for @haleyrules
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/19xS-qmvBDxDA2GCNlJ5vg95wwN-MHXQGC3N9e0Og1KZOwyoKaKhsSSOUEMKx2Bf9ZzfCpc0kJjg_QdEcUC_qzVA_EdNqq4Q4C9OY6YpGYvu7tVN06hj2W0VbmLJI-BsgJAkP2OVlj5mwEm1O2UFE5A17IPfwmoo9aiODHMyt7__4ua_Hidm_W8aLbGyviUeZEs6I1NcwlRXj_LblTIfcK-XdxmapPR7YG-5Cj2yg23BY29Ag1BV0FgGint2PgsQcQztPKJgQkWBIj-lI9eollNKBK1LunZ4z1IB6gH2SuOe5n4uUDmbLDkuzmtuK66WcKbO9SarJuhgrk8GKR3zhIy5o7EvdgwH4vsW02_Jo0pQKhQozU2C4ORmWkhQ1FXYYrKt7MjOsVmJba9p1VKXDVZzM793v0AYQRYSFsah3DQO1gSIQY0lmegS8RYrUxrnXAWAJoZ1DQXzLHURzTDkR6y-Y7eeMuQnZFmpiUDzdbYP4PZfpcayq7yoPqGnmnF7yu6bT3XbN9mLxBY9c4pgmx8kzkGujcV4E8vdJc0s3o6OthyS_b3QwlgyzdyYwVk9LUU_wP_Cat8K8RUT2j5f5iSJHAykRnt3u_yilBjzfUL2VSbH=w391-h220-no
 
This one is for @haleyrules
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/19xS-qmvBDxDA2GCNlJ5vg95wwN-MHXQGC3N9e0Og1KZOwyoKaKhsSSOUEMKx2Bf9ZzfCpc0kJjg_QdEcUC_qzVA_EdNqq4Q4C9OY6YpGYvu7tVN06hj2W0VbmLJI-BsgJAkP2OVlj5mwEm1O2UFE5A17IPfwmoo9aiODHMyt7__4ua_Hidm_W8aLbGyviUeZEs6I1NcwlRXj_LblTIfcK-XdxmapPR7YG-5Cj2yg23BY29Ag1BV0FgGint2PgsQcQztPKJgQkWBIj-lI9eollNKBK1LunZ4z1IB6gH2SuOe5n4uUDmbLDkuzmtuK66WcKbO9SarJuhgrk8GKR3zhIy5o7EvdgwH4vsW02_Jo0pQKhQozU2C4ORmWkhQ1FXYYrKt7MjOsVmJba9p1VKXDVZzM793v0AYQRYSFsah3DQO1gSIQY0lmegS8RYrUxrnXAWAJoZ1DQXzLHURzTDkR6y-Y7eeMuQnZFmpiUDzdbYP4PZfpcayq7yoPqGnmnF7yu6bT3XbN9mLxBY9c4pgmx8kzkGujcV4E8vdJc0s3o6OthyS_b3QwlgyzdyYwVk9LUU_wP_Cat8K8RUT2j5f5iSJHAykRnt3u_yilBjzfUL2VSbH=w391-h220-no
Hey...GD Coach!! Now, thats something! Randy White...too much. Does he like Beer?
 
This is on top of my TV in my bar at home
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/jkhn1z6jboAKXOU6SrUzWcGCqEdgkvyYT3uwYKJu6FZBRPnAxVoXcDAjNpMGOvXW17cKXoOMijYOZZfwsFnHW7cihiD-vjqg1zIQpLUUMxtabwgKUsqqIfgK3_UzS1ahU2HEtzKvq1Fmrsx6u6Q6PEkhKzQRH_zzyonuj7oqI4Ho0qJdNzBRtCTdfIqUxsaBpiXq6LjgsxWIz8ZqlugGIdTO3kA_Y0FeyUQ-4anszgNL-7XTR4BKUKn1gSRY2xoVk4jChWJxQ53JK5SS51cJP7ig1KgfdfjUnyOxOJvfIbPoKFbwzBuIxUbYdhtp94JzCN2IVlFbh6JJZ1nvZduW8bBA8PcVm3Hb5nSpSgB8RPloMfNsmArn3Zcsmf2WhSmvEQ_Ni8M8eqK2zLp_jIQS-k0BKrnQeSthGEyk3MXJXc7aWE4ZKu9Wi7t4dD0ruXaB5jPk4z1CD7z-iy_8_lyxHbtoi_Dli_kQI3_XPj4fjKYhD5KE7CcSZI_MzjxFOdYergJG6voX-RcEyIPVa3p_J12RK9uH48wwG6aKhaPMUFFqQDOHyhrVfMliI7jlRiAdyjquC7K-qc5jZy74lpEnQRehdp9pMiBkS8sNTHe9SIuiK2Ccx857=w1470-h675-no
Nice. State Championships??
 
I'll mess with it later, I tried several times. I'm using my phone. I'll use my Mac and download the app and try later.

Thanks for the tips, Coach.

If I get this, y'all gonna get a hell of a lot of pics lol!!!!
Yep. Me too!
 
Yep. Me too!
It doesn't work with the phone app, just a heads up, Boxer. I'm gonna do exactly as Coach did with my Mac. I have a show on pause on my laptop that's why I'm not doing it now :)

I don't even know how many photos I have on my Mac. But I have a couple thousand on my phone, so I'm gonna have to sync my phone and photos to my Mac (but that's easy, you just plug in the cord and iTunes does the rest.

@Ranching, thanks for sharing some lovely photos of your life! Can't wait till I can do the same :)
 
I had a pic of my child and myself in the members zone, but it doesn't show up anymore. I hope most of you were able to see it before it went down.
 
I had a pic of my child and myself in the members zone, but it doesn't show up anymore. I hope most of you were able to see it before it went down.
I saw it. Nice pic and good looking boy. Oh, you too. lol
 
He took a dig at a whole generation of folks. Some of which died for our country. Some my battles. Maybe you didn't see his first post. I took offense to that, extreme umbrage, since most of my battles are of my generation and I would never disrespect any generation.

He lit a fire in me. Sorry, Melon :)

I copy that bro! For all " I" know his battle bros could've ck'd out in Nam,,,but I'm feeling you brother, nothing more outta' me ,hard enough for me to keep maintaining an even keel .
 
Coach, was the Google Photos an app you downloaded for your laptop or was it already installed when you bought it?
 
I copy that bro! For all " I" know his battle bros could've ck'd out in Nam,,,but I'm feeling you brother, nothing more outta' me ,hard enough for me to keep maintaining an even keel .
:) nothing but love for you, Melon. Was that dude in Nam?
 
Coach, was the Google Photos an app you downloaded for your laptop or was it already installed when you bought it?
If you have a google account go to google.com make sure you are logged on. On the top right hand corner there is an icon, looks like a square, click on that, they are google apps. clock on photos
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,125
Messages
14,669,062
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top