I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a google account go to google.com make sure you are logged on. On the top right hand corner there is an icon, looks like a square, click on that, they are google apps. clock on photos
I have a gmail account. I'll check it out! Thanks!
 
:) nothing but love for you, Melon. Was that dude in Nam?
Couldn't tell you my friend, I've not done the due diligence but not gonna assume he's been a circle k cashier this whole life either
 
This is on top of my TV in my bar at home
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/jkhn1z6jboAKXOU6SrUzWcGCqEdgkvyYT3uwYKJu6FZBRPnAxVoXcDAjNpMGOvXW17cKXoOMijYOZZfwsFnHW7cihiD-vjqg1zIQpLUUMxtabwgKUsqqIfgK3_UzS1ahU2HEtzKvq1Fmrsx6u6Q6PEkhKzQRH_zzyonuj7oqI4Ho0qJdNzBRtCTdfIqUxsaBpiXq6LjgsxWIz8ZqlugGIdTO3kA_Y0FeyUQ-4anszgNL-7XTR4BKUKn1gSRY2xoVk4jChWJxQ53JK5SS51cJP7ig1KgfdfjUnyOxOJvfIbPoKFbwzBuIxUbYdhtp94JzCN2IVlFbh6JJZ1nvZduW8bBA8PcVm3Hb5nSpSgB8RPloMfNsmArn3Zcsmf2WhSmvEQ_Ni8M8eqK2zLp_jIQS-k0BKrnQeSthGEyk3MXJXc7aWE4ZKu9Wi7t4dD0ruXaB5jPk4z1CD7z-iy_8_lyxHbtoi_Dli_kQI3_XPj4fjKYhD5KE7CcSZI_MzjxFOdYergJG6voX-RcEyIPVa3p_J12RK9uH48wwG6aKhaPMUFFqQDOHyhrVfMliI7jlRiAdyjquC7K-qc5jZy74lpEnQRehdp9pMiBkS8sNTHe9SIuiK2Ccx857=w1470-h675-no
Not picking up your pics coach! Just a grey outlined circle with a horizontal white bar.
I've only got this $54 wally world smart phone that tells me every time I reboot it that my Sim card isn't compatible/' ?' So pretty sure not even gonna try to learn about uploading pics,,, I'd prolly get in trouble/banned anyway.
 
Not picking up your pics coach! Just a grey outlined circle with a horizontal white bar.
I've only got this $54 wally world smart phone that tells me every time I reboot it that my Sim card isn't compatible/' ?' So pretty sure not even gonna try to learn about uploading pics,,, I'd prolly get in trouble/banned anyway.
Now I really wanna see your pics!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
 
Not picking up your pics coach! Just a grey outlined circle with a horizontal white bar.
I've only got this $54 wally world smart phone that tells me every time I reboot it that my Sim card isn't compatible/' ?' So pretty sure not even gonna try to learn about uploading pics,,, I'd prolly get in trouble/banned anyway.
Post a pic of the Firehole for Haley!
 
Post a pic of the Firehole for Haley!
:lmao: No:lmao2: can:lmao: do/ nada!!!
she keeps texting she wants to come back about every weekend,, I don't even reply anymore cuz I've gotta address some things soon and it's a no baggage policy I'm conductingo_O
 
Only slightly intoxicated tonight
Ill try to do better this weekend
:dance::yourock::dance:
 
Morning friends!!! Everyone have a blessed and safe day! TGIF!!! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,125
Messages
14,669,062
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top