waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
Whisky and goats milk will cure that minor disorder!.
no, i almost died from my disorder 2 years ago...
Whisky and goats milk will cure that minor disorder!.
Well we know you like some good Trout in you, you've made that abundantly clear![]()
No peer pressure around jere, brother.no, i almost died from my disorder 2 years ago...
No peer pressure around jere, brother.
LIKE X 1000!We would have got a **** load of likes for these jokes. Lol
My daughter caught a 40+ inch Black Drum last year. It was her first fish ever. I can still see the smile on her face.trout, grouper, tuna belly, red snapper, sand dabs
i am getting hungry talking fish
Yeah, I'm about to catch a film. This hockey game I'm watching is over. I'll be back later. Good night to any who will be gone by the time I return.I am watching Eastwood...high plains drifter...shoots 3 gunslingers and rapes a "lady" in the first 5 minutes...my kinda movie...PC!!
Amen. No pulpit sermons either...l like that!! No Madd mothers!!No peer pressure around jere, brother.
All of us equallythanks sir
my first foray into OT forum, who comes here most?
My daughter caught a 40+ inch Black Drum last year. It was her first fish ever. I can still see the smile on her face.
We're all freaks, alcoholics, degenerates of some sortAmen. No pulpit sermons either...l like that!! No Madd mothers!!
Amen. No pulpit sermons either...l like that!! No Madd mothers!!
In the morning brother!Yeah, I'm about to catch a film. This hockey game I'm watching is over. I'll be back later. Good night to any who will be gone by the time I return.
My brothers.
Night, Coach!Good night all, gotta get up with the chickens tomorrow.
Good night all, gotta get up with the chickens tomorrow.
LIKE!!thank god...
It's a fish that's is native to the bay in south Texas.sorry, never heard of a black drum - what is that?
See ya, dearest BoxerIn the morning brother!
