maxdogg
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 5,570
- Reaction score
- 10,765
Yeah I would buy my old boss a bottle of it every year for Christmas.. he loved it.Yes I do. Ive been buying one called Label 5. Tastes close to JWB, but cost a lot less.
Yeah I would buy my old boss a bottle of it every year for Christmas.. he loved it.Yes I do. Ive been buying one called Label 5. Tastes close to JWB, but cost a lot less.
Well, there are a couple of Vodkas here that seem OK...Stanislav and a version of Gordons...its dirt cheap here and seems to have a decent flavour...l mean Vodka is Vodka?? Educate me!!What's the name of the vodka you told me about. Grey goose is getting expensive.
You mentioned one the other day, I think it was called Kirklands.Well, there are a couple of Vodkas here that seem OK...Stanislav and a version of Gordons...its dirt cheap here and seems to have a decent flavour...l mean Vodka is Vodka?? Educate me!!
What about stoly that's a little cheaper?You mentioned one the other day, I think it was called Kirklands.
There's one called Ivanovitch, great price and it's supposed to be a Circo knockoff. I buy that and pour it in a Grey Goose bootle. LolWhat about stoly that's a little cheaper?
Yeah, yeah...l never drank it..but it was cheap and being promoted by Pricemart...it is their brand...9.99 for 1.75 ltrs...great buy...6 times distilled..,so they claim. I will get a jug this week!?You mentioned one the other day, I think it was called Kirklands.
LOL there is one called Kamchatcka.. That **** is like Gasoline but it will get you fried...There's one called Ivanovitch, great price and it's supposed to be a Circo knockoff. I buy that and pour it in a Grey Goose bootle. Lol
That's the whole point. HahaLOL there is one called Kamchatcka.. That **** is like Gasoline but it will get you fried...
That's the whole point. Haha
Speaking of cheap drunks, where is Trouty?
That's right mate, I forgot.with his kid going to out back
NORM!!!!Hi guys!!! Lively thread! Putty as a **** load of energy, GD!! As our dear Boxer would say
LIKENORM!!!!

Those burgers sound great. Father son time is even better.We ended up going to Slaters 50/50 burger (half bacon half beef). Damn it was ******* awesome! We hadn't been in months. $54 for two burgers and something called shmanimal fries!!! Holy hell, it was glorious. Then we went to a local gun shop. The boy has been pushing really hard for a gun of his "own." I said why can't you just want some Jordan's, he said I won't those, too, daddy
The little one is super expensive. All that beer at Slaters (they have like 150 on tap) made me almost cry. My son said "just one daddy" and I told him no. Told one of the neighbors that I talk to, that lives down the street, I can't keep this **** up. I need my booze, damnit!!!
So glad to see y'all in here having a great time, my brothers.
Amen, Coach!!Those burgers sound great. Father son time is even better.
