maxdogg
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 5,570
- Reaction score
- 10,765
Me too man All those guys are heroes, Trouty for sure.Yeah...Me too. I have a lot of respect for War heroes and brave men in general. Grit is grit.
Me too man All those guys are heroes, Trouty for sure.Yeah...Me too. I have a lot of respect for War heroes and brave men in general. Grit is grit.
Yeah man who wouldn't want to be in the Dogpound with the d o double G?Ha!!
Amen Coach...there are some great beers...but booze is quicker and cheaper in the long run.I'm back. Beer tastes good. Don't drink it much anymore. Takes too much to get me a decent buzz, but it sure does taste good.
Yeah man Straight Vodka on Ice.Amen Coach...there are some great beers...but booze is quicker and cheaper in the long run.
Yeah man Straight Vodka on Ice.![]()
My drink of choice is a double vodka water in a tall glass with a lime wedge. I can go to any restaurant and it looks like I'm drinking a glass of water. LolYeah man Straight Vodka on Ice.![]()
Yeah..l am swillin Vodka as we speak,!,Yeah man Straight Vodka on Ice.![]()
Awesome!! How much water vs Vodka?My drink of choice is a double vodka water in a tall glass with a lime wedge. I can go to any restaurant and it looks like I'm drinking a glass of water. Lol
Sweet!!Yeah..l am swillin Vodka as we speak,!,
I fill the glass with ice, pour vodka up to about 3/4 glass and top it off with water.Awesome!! How much water vs Vodka?
When me and my father in law drink screwdrivers it's 4 fingers Vodka 2 fingers ice.
What's the name of the vodka you told me about. Grey goose is getting expensive.Yeah..l am swillin Vodka as we speak,!,
That is perfect. I will do the same with whiskey also.I fill the glass with ice, pour vodka up to about 3/4 glass and top it off with water.
I do that with johnnie walker black. That is my favorite when I want to chill.That is perfect. I will do the same with whiskey also.
Hey Coach you can try Vladimer it's really cheap but it will roll you.What's the name of the vodka you told me about. Grey goose is getting expensive.
Cool, I'll look for it tommorrowHey Coach you can try Vladimer it's really cheap but it will roll you.
I like Johnnie walker also but I usually get Jack Daniels.I do that with johnnie walker black. That is my favorite when I want to chill.
Jacks an old friend. Once you go Jack, you never come back.I like Johnnie walker also but I usually get Jack Daniels.
True.Jacks an old friend. Once you go Jack, you never come back.
Yes I do. Ive been buying one called Label 5. Tastes close to JWB, but cost a lot less.Hey Coach do you like Dewars Scotch?
