Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Hell yeah... but damn, I need a drink!Damn! Talk about an Off Topic Zone tonight!! LOL!!
We'll beer board him and find a nice hound she male to trim the bushes......maybe I went to far. LolOh you won't have a choice when you're getting beer-boarded.
![]()
When does the DJ get going?Lol!!![]()
What a surpriseHell yeah... but damn, I need a drink!![]()

Damn! Talk about an Off Topic Zone tonight!! LOL!!
That's what she said.what goes in must come out
beware
We'll beer board him and find a nice hound she male to trim the bushes......maybe I went to far. Lol
Lmao!!! We'll drop him off in West Hollywood with a BAC of 0.20 and let him wonder with the freaks. Something tells me Waldo would like thatWe'll beer board him and find a nice hound she male to trim the bushes......maybe I went to far. Lol
Haven't had one in over three weeks, DaveWhat a surprise![]()
Not as much as what you're in store for, you dirty, dirty dawgwow u have a lot of expertise.
what goes on in south texas
bet you're subtlesplendid.
will be doing my daily 2 mile stroll along the ocean soon.
You spinning tracks tonight, JC??When does the DJ get going?
Your choice
Lmao!!! We'll drop him off in West Hollywood with a BAC of 0.20 and let him wonder with the freaks. Something tells me Waldo would like that![]()
They have donkey shows just 15 miles south of here.wow u have a lot of expertise.
what goes on in south texas
You're the DJ. I'm just along for the ride.You spinning tracks tonight, JC??

