Melonfeud
I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
- Messages
- 21,976
- Reaction score
- 33,150
Cool,hey max! Tell me more bout your .444 marlinWow. one time I faced down a momma bear while her cubs were tearing apart my dads pear tree I had my 444 marlin trained on the momma she stood up on her hind legs and she was no more than 20 feet from me... she walked away with her cubs thank the lord lol.
Do you like it/ still have it? It's gotta have the trajectory of a rainbow, what's the heaviest gr. Projectiles you push on that?
I've played/ reloaded 45-70 for awhile, even had that B.F.R. 5 shot revolver (what a boat anchor) they were fun, my horse/hunting buddy is a licensed guide
Goes up to Alaska every summer packs the stainless steel Marlin guide gun in 45-70 ,Williams rear peep sight,,, I even gave him my 1880 canvas U.S. buckle stamped cartridge belt(loaded with 48 rounds of my hand loads,,,he looked like a kid at Christmas
I'd hate to try swimming with that thing on, they were all 550 grain bullets
)
