I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
wheres-waldo1.jpg
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
:starspin:
 
I think it might have been.

Wow, i combined a number of posts for you.
This is the level of filth we were throwing at each other.
How is anyone supposed to know the other started taking it seriously?
↑
Waldo:hey coach, nice video.

Coach: Yes, now go trim your bushes.

Waldo:hmm, u seem really focused on my bushes.
u must already be done with haley and trouty.
did they resist much?

Coach: Just trying to help a Brotha out. Ok, no more bush talk.

Waldo: lol ok, i was starting to think there was a fetish :lmao:

Coach: I'll tell you about those later. You need to buy me a few drinks first. Lol
 
Wow, i combined a number of posts for you.
This is the level of filth we were throwing at each other.
How is anyone supposed to know the other started taking it seriously?
↑
Waldo:hey coach, nice video.

Coach: Yes, now go trim your bushes.

Waldo:hmm, u seem really focused on my bushes.
u must already be done with haley and trouty.
did they resist much?

Coach: Just trying to help a Brotha out. Ok, no more bush talk.

Waldo: lol ok, i was starting to think there was a fetish :lmao:

Coach: I'll tell you about those later. You need to buy me a few drinks first. Lol
I think he wants you to go away....who are you any way???
 
I think he wants you to go away....who are you any way???

ok, this has gone from stupid jokes that may have gone too far to something else.
i just chat with trouty quite a bit and came here because i thought all kinds of **** can be said here.
i am not sure what you mean 'who are you any way'.
 
ok, this has gone from stupid jokes that may have gone too far to something else.
i just chat with trouty quite a bit and came here because i thought all kinds of **** can be said here.
i am not sure what you mean 'who are you any way'.
I have not seen you for the last 50 pages and you start ***** with coach?? go away or get right.
 
I have not seen you for the last 50 pages and you start ***** with coach?? go away or get right.

what do you mean you have not seen me for the last 50 pages?
i am all over the last 20 pages.
no one is ****** is the coach.
he started joking around with bushes and decks, and i just played along.
as with a lot of these joking around, it can get more and more out of control.

there is no animosity intended.
there is no 'go away' or 'get right'
go read over these last 20 pages before you accuse people of stuff you dont know anything about.

all kinds of filth was being fling around for fun - not in malice.
i have no idea why he started taking it seriously.
 
Hey man what do you think is the best conceale carry?
Boy howdy! That's kinda a tuffie!
It all depends ,,, climate /environment,,, threat assessment level ect.ad- nausum.
I used to wear a little naa mini-mag .22 magnum around my neck (would even shower with it on when hung over)
With two rounds of snake shot when I used to take out 40 y.o. mobile homes (rattle snakes) and would practice thumbing the hammer back and shooting under my arm(absolute Terrible hell upon one's attire, I assure you,,,:lmao:)
For me! And the only way I can gain weight is stuff extra magazines in my back pockets (no curves,just hard Sharpe angles on my frame,,,a flat single stack mag in .380 acp(6 Rd in back pocket striker fire was the best solution, as much as the neck carry seemed practical?,,, it wasn't!
I'd crawled out from under a nasty old trailer house and it slipped Thur the snaps of my long sleeved shirt ,while dangling there with the hammer drawn back on full cock/ battery!
Last time I ever worn it.:omg:
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
 
@Melonfeud - what the hell is going on here.
it has gone from jokes-gone-wild to some type of inquisition.
i am not the one who started talking about deck and bush.
and now the one who started talking about deck and bush is offended?
 
I'm not a thread cop but stop pissing off coach. he does not like your ****; That is obvious.

I have no idea what is going on.
I have been chatting with others here including coach for the last 2-3 days.
Before you go accusing people of stuff, may be you should read the last 12 pages or so.

If the jokes go wild and someone starts taking things seriously, may be they should tell the other person...
I was just having fun and I dont swing that way.
Good grief.
 
I have no idea what is going on.
I have been chatting with others here including coach for the last 2-3 days.
Before you go accusing people of stuff, may be you should read the last 12 pages or so.

If the jokes go wild and someone starts taking things seriously, may be they should tell the other person...
I was just having fun and I dont swing that way.
Good grief.
Maybe you should go away???? No one likes you here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,181
Messages
14,671,256
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top