I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread cannot deteriorate into the fan zone. makes it pointless.

but a good bar fight is good for morale every once in a while ;)
 
when you guys read this, good morning to you magnificent gents, you!

2am here, I'm done for the evening. :dance:
 
what is going on?
Hey Waldo, i think some of your jokes may be losing something n the translation. It's all good. Let's clean it up a bit. I'll stop talking about the deck and you stop talking about the donkey. Lol. How bout them Cowboys!
 
Good Morning, Trouty's Tavern brethren
:flagwave:
Have a great one:dance::oldcouple:
 
what the hell is going on in here?

everyone have a beer and get warm. :yourock:
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Guys I've got 10 hour days ahead, in +100° temps,,, **** off!:cool:
we are cool.
i am going to bed
good night
:How dare you you ****er???
Damn! I go to a retirement party and all hell breaks loose. Someone pick up all the broken bar stools in Troutys Tavern. LOL, have a great week everyone. This thread is gonna get crazier when the pigskins start flying.
:thumbup::dance::dance::thumbup:
 
Hey Waldo, i think some of your jokes may be losing something n the translation. It's all good. Let's clean it up a bit. I'll stop talking about the deck and you stop talking about the donkey. Lol. How bout them Cowboys!

hey Coach.
i guess things got out of hand with all the clowning around.
yes lets clean it up a bit.
we are all good.
 
hey Coach.
i guess things got out of hand with all the clowning around.
yes lets clean it up a bit.
we are all good.
You got it. It's all good. Have fun with your contractor. Don't let him over charge you, some of those guys are ruthless.
 
You got it. It's all good. Have fun with your contractor. Don't let him over charge you, some of those guys are ruthless.

oh the price is all decided and he seems reasonable.
fortunately, my contractor from san francisco is willing to be backup so it is low stress.
it is all outside work in the atrium.

went to lowes with him to pay for the materials yesterday.
he starts with the stucco mesh for a wall first.
hopefully lowes will deliver the concrete in time tomorrow.
 
oh the price is all decided and he seems reasonable.
fortunately, my contractor from san francisco is willing to be backup so it is low stress.
it is all outside work in the atrium.

went to lowes with him to pay for the materials yesterday.
he starts with the stucco mesh for a wall first.
hopefully lowes will deliver the concrete in time tomorrow.
I built a couple houses, including mine, as well as an apartment building back before I became a head coach. I started flipping condos on South Padre Island a few years ago. Remodeling can be a pain in the butt, but it can also be a lot of fun. Hope it goes well.
 
I built a couple houses, including mine, as well as an apartment building back before I became a head coach. I started flipping condos on South Padre Island a few years ago. Remodeling can be a pain in the butt, but it can also be a lot of fun. Hope it goes well.

guess south padre area has a lot of tourism...
i never built houses, but also did some minor investing a few year ago.
did not flip per say, but there were towns in CA close enough to SF and Reno that lost 80% of their value during the great recession.
most required complete remodels.
yes remodeling feels nice when places go from complete disaster (1 foot of garbage piled everywhere) to granite counter tops and new floors in 3-4 months.
my contractor in SF loves me because no one else gave him business back then.
people stayed on the sidelines and were too risk-averse
 
Damn! I go to a retirement party and all hell breaks loose. Someone pick up all the broken bar stools in Troutys Tavern. LOL, have a great week everyone. This thread is gonna get crazier when the pigskins start flying.
:thumbup::dance::dance::thumbup:
Indeed, Coach!!! I was like "whoa" when I logged on around midnight last night!!! Bar stools sticking in the wall, jukebox knocked over, Max with Waldo in a chokehold :laugh:

Glad everyone is cool now, that's what it's all about!

Salud!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,182
Messages
14,671,303
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top