I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a bad influence!!! You know l never drank until l met Trouty!!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hell, I'm blaming my liver issues on you and Coach, you guys were drinking the hard stuff, so I figured I had to start earlier and drink twice as more to keep up! :angry::angry:

:)
 
Don't think so...got all the Russian...even Gordons make a decent Vodka..Grey Goose...
Grey Goose and Belvedere are both great vodkas for the price!! If you go full bore on it, they do tend to get pricey after about a month binder, tho. ~$40-50 bucks a day
 
Drinking grey goose right now. Got a good hard days work on the ranch tomorrow morning, some have to hydrate.
Whenever I would swig on Grey Goose I would always yell "Grey Goose got your lady feeling loose, feeling loose" :)
 
I have had Grey Goose..but don't think its worth the money!! I am going for the Kirklands special this week...10 bucks and it claims to be distilled 6 times!!! Get at the Pricesmart!!!
Kirklands is always good (if it's the same as the Kirklands at Costco).
 
Whenever I would swig on Grey Goose I would always yell "Grey Goose got your lady feeling loose, feeling loose" :)
lol. Drunk!!! Vodka tastes the same to me!! I just drink it with orange juice...no imagination..got to get some tips from you boys. Whisky must be quality..but vodka..it tastes the same to me!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,200
Messages
14,672,165
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top