I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers, heading back to the hotel to wake the GF. She took a nap after a long day. I preferred a ****ty Pinot Noir.
 
I thought we were your friends, Mudda Fokka!!!!!!!!

we bring pastries to split everyday to the starbucks and hang out for 45 minutes.
mostly watching the ocean and talking politics...
today's topic was of course comey...

elder couple, very nice.
coach - this could be your retired life!
 
we bring pastries to split everyday to the starbucks and hang out for 45 minutes.
mostly watching the ocean and talking politics...
today's topic was of course comey...

elder couple, very nice.
coach - this could be your retired life!
Sounds interesting. Older women are beautiful lovers. At least according to the Bellamy brothers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,201
Messages
14,672,188
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top