I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think so, is that like soy sauce?
It's like a peanut chutney, and I can literally eat that stuff with a spoon. As Mr. Chow said, it's usually accompanied by chicken or beef on a skewer.
 
I have 10, my neighbor has another 10. He takes care of the herd. I went in with him about 3 years ago. We pretty much split the deal

Killer deal man! You can set graze aside and bounce them back and forth between you two ( you can't frickin' lose on that deal) I know hay bales to feed horses was peaking a year or so back @ 18-22 $ per bale,,, I didn't miss my mule then/nor now.
That Harley can sit and drip oil but it ain't eating any oats daily.
 
Killer deal man! You can set graze aside and bounce them back and forth between you two ( you can't frickin' lose on that deal) I know hay bales to feed horses was peaking a year or so back @ 18-22 $ per bale,,, I didn't miss my mule then/nor now.
That Harley can sit and drip oil but it ain't eating any oats daily.
Ha!!
 
Killer deal man! You can set graze aside and bounce them back and forth between you two ( you can't frickin' lose on that deal) I know hay bales to feed horses was peaking a year or so back @ 18-22 $ per bale,,, I didn't miss my mule then/nor now.
That Harley can sit and drip oil but it ain't eating any oats daily.
Hell, we were paying 80 to 100 dollars a bale down here about 5 years ago. Luckily my pasture is irrigated.
 
Fire Hole!!!
That's Rhonda/ still in Colorado/
This one hadn't suffered several sticks of dynamite going off down the hole,,,like 'fire-hole'.

My father used to pour
Nitroglycerin down The Oilwells they were drilling to perforate at payzones, he said a single drop spilled on the deck and then stepped on would blow the heel clean off your work boot!:lmao:
 
That's Rhonda/ still in Colorado/
This one hadn't suffered several sticks of dynamite going off down the hole,,,like 'fire-hole'.

My father used to pour
Nitroglycerin down The Oilwells they were drilling to perforate at payzones, he said a single drop spilled on the deck and then stepped on would blow the heel clean off your work boot!:lmao:

holy crap, so that is the early version of hydraulic fracking...
 
:lmao: u r almost a head taller than me. i am 5'10"
not sure about trouty though
I went to Carlsbad Cali back in the mid 80's before my senior year. My cousin was the head cheerleader at her HS. She took me to a beach party, I was 6'4" wearing jeans, boots a cowboy hat with a turkey feather and had a big wad of chewing tobacco in my mouth. I had my pick of women. Lol, great night.
 
That's Rhonda/ still in Colorado/
This one hadn't suffered several sticks of dynamite going off down the hole,,,like 'fire-hole'.

My father used to pour
Nitroglycerin down The Oilwells they were drilling to perforate at payzones, he said a single drop spilled on the deck and then stepped on would blow the heel clean off your work boot!:lmao:
Hell yeah, Salud!
 
Is your Stache a flavor savor or to hide the stretch marks? Lol
It covers a split upper lip at left hand corner from a cheap shot way back,, besides if I shave it I really feel like I look like a carp fish or something when looking in the mirroro_O
 
I went to Carlsbad Cali back in the mid 80's before my senior year. My cousin was the head cheerleader at her HS. She took me to a beach party, I was 6'4" wearing jeans, boots a cowboy hat with a turkey feather and had a big wad of chewing tobacco in my mouth. I had my pick of women. Lol, great night.

wow sounds like a good setup.
carlsbad as in san diego area - wow probably lots of cuties.
 
It covers a split upper lip at left hand corner from a cheap shot way back,, besides if I shave it I really feel like I look like a carp fish or something when looking in the mirroro_O

wow doku the ninja was cheap shot - umm may be that is where he learned his sneaky ways
 
wow sounds like a good setup.
carlsbad as in san diego area - wow probably lots of cuties.
That's the one. My uncle was an officer in the marines at Camp Pendleton. She still lives in the area, Oceanside, I think.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,203
Messages
14,672,492
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top