I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning fellers!!! Hope everyone's day is blessed and safe.

I woke up at 3am and ate a **** load of chocolate, my stomach is still in knots. Ugh
 
Tomorrow is my last day. My wife got me a bottle of Glenlevit 15 year old single malt scotch for tomorrow nigjt.
That's some good stuff coach!
It was the brand I'd settled on during my Scotch drinking decade+
I drank a whole bottle on my birthday once and another one ,one time suffering thru a disastrous cowboys defeat one Sunday.
Enjoy/SALUD!
( I've been trying to stay away from the bar /tavern lately,,,, my cat sez' it's a bad influence on me:lmao:)
 
Morning fellers!!! Hope everyone's day is blessed and safe.

I woke up at 3am and ate a **** load of chocolate, my stomach is still in knots. Ugh
Top of the Morning Trouty :yourock::yourock::yourock:Hope ya feel better and everything comes out OK :laugh:
 
bearish morning
stock-vector-cute-cartoon-bear-girl-on-yellow-background-162661496.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top