Melonfeud
I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
- Messages
- 21,976
- Reaction score
- 33,150
For real?That was just a temporary form of writing dyslexia. For the record,Trouty once won a spelling bee contest.
I reckon so!This is true![]()
Enjoy that liquid bliss, Coach! Salud, amigo!Gonna pop open that 15 year old bottle of Glenlevit in a couple of hours. Haven't drank all day. Want to save the taste buds! Have a good one boys. Even you, Shifty Chow.
I think it does have a cork stopperGonna pop open that 15 year old bottle of Glenlevit in a couple of hours. Haven't drank all day. Want to save the taste buds! Have a good one boys. Even you, Shifty Chow.
Yep. It did. Fancy, one of my brothers drinks cheap liquors. If you cant bounce pass him a bottle, he wont buy it! Lol, stingy **.I think it does have a cork stopper
Cheers, BD!!!
Already did BD. Salud!
Isn't General Chow made with chicken?
I'm a fancy kinda guy![]()
Greeting Waldo
shifty was just typo. the word was nifty.
I reckon so!
Gonna pop open that 15 year old bottle of Glenlevit in a couple of hours. Haven't drank all day. Want to save the taste buds! Have a good one boys. Even you, Shifty Chow.
Eat, man Eat...drink plenty of water.Well then why the hell did my liver decide to go out? Maybe all the years finally caught up.
Boxer, my dear friend, that's what I've been doing! With a ton of vitamins as well.Eat, man Eat...drink plenty of water.
You're a ray of sunshine. Really know how to cheer up a group of drunks. Lol, salud!



