haleyrules
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 16,060
- Reaction score
- 42,877
Ha! Whatever is cheapest!Any specific drink to start with? any ritual we should be performing?
Ha! Whatever is cheapest!Any specific drink to start with? any ritual we should be performing?
Yeah..DD is a must. Alwsys cheers me up!!Yeah and Davey boy.
well i have 24hrs to do thatOnly until you're drunk....I get to start with the very last post!
I like the sound of it i got a box of Blue Nun will that countHa! Whatever is cheapest!
That's not much time to catch up! Better get drinking!!!well i have 24hrs to do that
U making me panic looking at the timeThat's not much time to catch up! Better get drinking!!!
Hahaha!!!!U making me panic looking at the time
Yeah really. It's his tavern.where is Trouty
Why is she so blue?....and how did you get her box?I like the sound of it i got a box of Blue Nun will that count
Her box is heart shapedWhy is she so blue?....and how did you get her box?

He always mysteriously disappear without noticeYeah really. It's his tavern.![]()
Long storyWhy is she so blue?....and how did you get her box?
He is a Ninja.He always mysteriously disappear without notice
she must been a naughty nunHer box is heart shaped![]()
I can see that we should GPS himHe is a Ninja.
What page?. A blizzard!!
Honestly, that one of a very few Nirvana songs I like.Her box is heart shaped![]()
Wouldn't be, if not for her vow of silence.Long story![]()
Not possible. This is the new beer thread. The old one no longer exists!!What page?
On this thread?
I's gots to read it,,,
