haleyrules
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 16,060
- Reaction score
- 42,877
Yeah man I remember you really don't care for them but hey we each have our own thing. Like I cant stand Journey and I know you love them.Honestly, that one of a very few Nirvana songs I like.
A blue nun by the box!! Holy crabcakes batman!!I like the sound of it i got a box of Blue Nun will that count
Umm, you're thinking of someone else!Yeah man I remember you really don't care for them but hey we each have our own thing. Like I cant stand Journey and I know you love them.![]()
LikeA blue nun by the box!! Holy crabcakes batman!!

LOL I know you hate them man.Umm, you're thinking of someone else!

Hahaha!!!!A blue nun by the box!! Holy crabcakes batman!!
Well don't go spreading rumors, man. That's some toothpaste that's hard to get back in the tube!!!!LOL I know you hate them man.![]()
ok I will post don't stop believing in honour of you and crazycowboygal then.Well don't go spreading rumors, man. That's some toothpaste that's hard to get back in the tube!!!!
Your supposed to stay home and drink bro.Well boys. I am out, early morning...promised the bride l would go to church with her tomorrow. How men suffer for woman.
I know...thats my normal routine.Your supposed to stay home and drink bro.
LMAOok I will post don't stop believing in honour of you and crazycowboygal then.
Aww, how nice.....for her.Well boys. I am out, early morning...promised the bride l would go to church with her tomorrow. How men suffer for woman.
