haleyrules
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 16,060
- Reaction score
- 42,877
Ha!! You were doing OK yourself!!Morning! Some party last night. What a bunch of drunks.
Ha!! You were doing OK yourself!!Morning! Some party last night. What a bunch of drunks.
You got that right! Happy Father's day!Ha!! You were doing OK yourself!!
That's a great idea!Hair of the dog!
![]()
Yep. I was a little thirsty this morning!!That's a great idea!
Just finished my coffee, gonna have a little cranberry vodka in the sauna. Salud, my friend!Yep. I was a little thirsty this morning!!
I love seafood!Morning everyone
courtesy of Trouty ( all you can eat)
![]()

You had me on the edge of my seat there! "What's he gonna say???.......'Happy Fa......' WHAT??? HAPPY WHAT?????"happy Fahttps://lh3.***BROKEN***/acgAw37GTxqShZEGesN0sFI--MAa7ddd9s-JLjphkWfQ1Ob8UVvfYlVCmkG2M-BBlsIe1owEQ8EhCDqrTsOug3NNPHI5_mZTbdnypnFBvxwb-P23DBVn_0iUr78hygu-3I2WOXJnZhaR03Kuw1a9B99vBDslKNuFW2Fzlpf1rZaJMnQQe-ZgiSCKGY6xJaPpy6_9-iupokwUcQD43dm6iWnUQ5GH5cddOI3UJAQHfAtuhtb2MniWPH-A2JkzYXFK1_WwPN6PuxhkWCJ-NiXMBLk-hpsbii1a0xGjNDwBsxahp-tssua5CpuzVVoCqDuq2AL88nwT-fsXndhdM6Kz5rwlK1iTzcfFIHOHnHBmMszjVPOnLTaol8jD3e8XpbbSP9AKrTxp0aK4EyuzbidMj8cZzmf6OXdDR43ETJZcJvio6TZRLL49iFnh4BsjH0wrexn-YEIFr_E4uGShoLCOJ_oCaEQEk9QmajEP2anx5esGs-OYAjstctK3_XI0w4I8Ed7FBpdXmjiwkv9O8BmCbOZDKaf2kZFsDT9G2DpTEdPTCnEi2BYIC-voqprjLgtE7JBPDFecwr3I3TQZwJnhtZNaaxPyUOZkEtfRN9PqooeK91F9BskP=w1688-h949-nother's day!
I figured you were smart enough to decipher the code. lolYou had me on the edge of my seat there! "What's he gonna say???.......'Happy Fa......' WHAT??? HAPPY WHAT?????"
Eventually!I figured you were smart enough to decipher the code. lol
Morning everyone
courtesy of Trouty ( all you can eat)
![]()



