The Fonz
Correctamundo
- Messages
- 8,269
- Reaction score
- 12,056
you gonna live once brotherfonz being the fonz
you gonna live once brotherfonz being the fonz
ol' Melon my kind of a guyWoot!!!
Sounds like you and ol' Melon have some "good" friends![]()
![]()
you gonna live once brother
I take it virgin pina colada is your favorite now

Never seen nor heard of it till our bonding brother!Melon, you have got to get 99 Bananas. Cheap schnapps that is 99 proof. Tastes like ******* candy. It's like 8 bucks for a pint
No, sir! I will abstain from all reminders until I can jump right back in! 2 1/2 weeks if all goes well!I take it virgin pina colada is your favorite now
sound like he is involved in a quantum physics experimenttrouty getting his virginity back
![]()
Booze. That which brings mankind together. And the Cowboys.Never seen nor heard of it till our bonding brother!
I swill about 3 bottles a week of this 35℅ butterscotch stuff just because I've gotten in the habit of a single (or two) hefty vacuum pulls from the bottle helps me sleep at nite if I'm not in drinking mode.





what kind of recipe is this? sound like Kramer (giddy up)Never seen nor heard of it till our bonding brother!
I swill about 3 bottles a week of this 35℅ butterscotch stuff just because I've gotten in the habit of a single (or two) hefty vacuum pulls from the bottle helps me sleep at nite if I'm not in drinking mode.
http://i899.***BLOCKED***/albums/ac195/pew_pew/General/Fillioncanttalk.gifI think I've deduces the reasoning of the like casing-liner absence on this thread is cuz' the " new post" " news feed"hawks heads were spinning too fast to focus on all that footballish stuff and pitched a tizzy in grandiose fashion!,,,, sheese you guys know? I had damn ner' 600 'alerts' on that red casing- liner b-4 I every felt like doing the ' click-on' with that thing?,,, man I bet a bunch of the old timer posters think I'm some kinda aloof clod or something?,,, sheese.
sound like he is involved in a quantum physics experiment
you telling me the Trout got a time machine?yes like quantum leap
BD!! What's doing, brother!?http://i899.***BLOCKED***/albums/ac195/pew_pew/General/Fillioncanttalk.gif
Ready Trouty!!Booze. That which brings mankind together. And the Cowboys.![]()
you telling me the Trout got a time machine?
It is not maybe he is I just hope he is making some cash from his Tavernwell trouty won the spelling B - so he may have photographic memory.
so he must be a genius type...
No, sir! I will abstain from all reminders until I can jump right back in! 2 1/2 weeks if all goes well!![]()
It is not maybe he is I just hope he is making some cash from his Tavern
