Melonfeud
I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
- Messages
- 21,976
- Reaction score
- 33,150
My dogs outta control anymore. His age is showing!![]()



Is he 21 in dog years?My dogs outta control anymore. His age is showing!![]()
Lucky! It's hot as hell out hereWe just had a thunderstorm. lol
Happy early, Birthday, PA!!!My birthday's Saturday. Another year older. lol








Thanks Trouty. They all run together after awhile. lolHappy early, Birthday, PA!!!
Another year older, another year wiser![]()
![]()
I'm starting to realize this, PAThanks Trouty. They all run together after awhile. lol
This has been a very offseason'y day!No drinking today. Celebrated too much the last two weeks with my buddy coming down to birthday, retirement and fathers day. Going back to dry weekdays for a couple of weeks until our vacation in mid July.
Lol, it sure was. Another 5 weeks buddy.This has been a very offseason'y day!![]()
Indeed, Coach! Gonna be a good one! Might catch a camp session in Oxnard with Zordon. That'll help speed it up.Lol, it sure was. Another 5 weeks buddy.
This is the most I posted since the SB. lolThis has been a very offseason'y day!![]()
I used to go to the camps in Austin and SA. Austin was great. The players and coaches were very accessible.Indeed, Coach! Gonna be a good one! Might catch a camp session in Oxnard with Zordon. That'll help speed it up.
