I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's doing fellas!? Just got back from the beach about a half hour ago.

Damn it's hot in the Valley!

Anyone drinking yet???
I am NOW!
How was the beach bro?
Paint me a picture for my minds eye,,,
 
I am NOW!
How was the beach bro?
Paint me a picture for my minds eye,,,
It was fantastic, Melon! We left the house around 9:15 and made it to Marina Del Rey around 10. Clear blue skies, beautiful boats sailing about. I go to this spot with a small park right on the water. The little one and I cooked up some burgers, fed some seagulls, and then went for a swim.

Water was perfect! I kept grabbing my son's leg and saying "shark!" "shark!" much to the consternation of both he, as well as a family swimming nearby :laugh::lmao:
 
It was fantastic, Melon! We left the house around 9:15 and made it to Marina Del Rey around 10. Clear blue skies, beautiful boats sailing about. I go to this spot with a small park right on the water. The little one and I cooked up some burgers, fed some seagulls, and then went for a swim.

Water was perfect! I kept grabbing my son's leg and saying "shark!" "shark!" much to the consternation of both he, as well as a family swimming nearby :laugh::lmao:
LoL, funny stuff,sounded like an absolute perfect time,I could get into sailing myself, tacking into an angle with the wind and the boat listing at a 35-40° angle making time,,,I've done some sailing on small sailboats b-4
 
LoL, funny stuff,sounded like an absolute perfect time,I could get into sailing myself, tacking into an angle with the wind and the boat listing at a 35-40° angle making time,,,I've done some sailing on small sailboats b-4
Wouldn't that be amazing! I'd have about 5 poles and fish way out in the sea.

Do it the way JimmyJ does it!
 
You should, Coach. Kill some time and enjoy yourself. And post some pics :)
My daughter wants to go to the Bieber concert at AT&T stadium at the end of July. Maybe I'll post some pics of that for you. Lol
 
My daughter wants to go to the Bieber concert at AT&T stadium at the end of July. Maybe I'll post some pics of that for you. Lol
LOL!! I'm good, Coach! Much prefer the ranch and family photos, and the kitties and grill pics :)

Bieber, I'm good :)

But hey, have fun! :laugh:
 
I bet it's hotter where you are, Melon!
I've not checked coach!
Anything over 110° is kinda redundant in the torture dept.:lmao2:
But I got smart today and parked the truck and (M-T) trailer at my house at noon, drank ice water and chowed down on some cold BBQ pork ribs I'd stashed in the fridge, that cold food seem to rejuvenate me pretty good.;) till the phone rang 45 min. Later wanting to know where/ what I doing,,:lmao2:

He knows better than to push it to far with me:lmao2:
He will get the "pound sand/f*** -off" return conversation:lmao:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,225
Messages
14,673,687
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top