If Zordon and I go, I'll PM you and maybe we can all link up? That would be really fun. Catch a bite, too?
Good times, brudda!!!Well i'm out of beer and i'm going to break into the wine.
This is where it gets dangerous, my poker bankroll is going to head to the edges of the bell curve, we are uncertain as to which direction.
Awesome!! I had something going last postseason with JStopper, but I poopoo'd it. As Oxnard gets closer I'll head up the logistics, Dreg.Without question, and i mean that seriously, i've been a forum member since startup and i've always felt that there should be more effort for any or all of us to, plan meetups etc..
Awesome!! I had something going last postseason with JStopper, but I poopoo'd it. As Oxnard gets closer I'll head up the logistics, Dreg.
None taken!!! I'm in the same boat!!Once again, done and done.. but i prefer the Scarlett done and done more so.. no offense.
Do you stay overnight, or shoot back to the pad?Once again, done and done.. but i prefer the Scarlett done and done more so.. no offense.
Maybe I'll bring the boy, too. He's a sweetheart and super calm, he'd love it.
Do you stay overnight, or shoot back to the pad?
I'd most certainly get a hotel for the little one and myself. I'm pretty sure Z gets a hotel, too.
Yeah, I'd have to take him after thinking about it. He won't let me go to an Angels or Kings game without him, he'd kill me if I didn't take him to thisHeck yes, don't hesitate and do it.
The bare minimum that will occur is hanging with other Cowboys fans, taking some pictures and videos, having some nice meals and talking Cowboys. Your son would be a huge addition.
No hotel for sure.
I like to have a couple of drinks and wax poetic.
Sweet! The dates are The week of July 23rd, right, Dreg?No hotel for sure.
I like to have a couple of drinks and wax poetic.
I understoodHmm, that may have read incorrectly, no, hotel certainly no driving back![]()
Do your thing, good sir!Excuse me Trouty have to step away for a moment.
Well,no!Was she a redhead??![]()
I was just heckling ya, good buddy!!! Sounds like you were the man of the block, there! That lifestyle never gets old, only expensiveWell,no!
Had three that had me on their itch attaching route,(I married one)
Other had ' Crystal Gayle'
Hair/ same color/ almost same length, the other,, that I really liked ,couldn't escape that often and when she did, it was load-up and shag-*** to parts unknown nor findable,,, her name was ' Bobbie',,, no redheads.
That's too bad for her,huh?I used to really like redheads until i dated one for a long time, she was nice, a great girl, giving, kind, etc.. but i kind of lost the allure after her.. bummer.
