I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i'm out of beer and i'm going to break into the wine.

This is where it gets dangerous, my poker bankroll is going to head to the edges of the bell curve, we are uncertain as to which direction.
 
If Zordon and I go, I'll PM you and maybe we can all link up? That would be really fun. Catch a bite, too?


Without question, and i mean that seriously, i've been a forum member since startup and i've always felt that there should be more of an effort for any or all of us to plan meetups etc..
 
Well i'm out of beer and i'm going to break into the wine.

This is where it gets dangerous, my poker bankroll is going to head to the edges of the bell curve, we are uncertain as to which direction.
Good times, brudda!!! :D
 
Without question, and i mean that seriously, i've been a forum member since startup and i've always felt that there should be more effort for any or all of us to, plan meetups etc..
Awesome!! I had something going last postseason with JStopper, but I poopoo'd it. As Oxnard gets closer I'll head up the logistics, Dreg.
 
Maybe I'll bring the boy, too. He's a sweetheart and super calm, he'd love it.
 
Awesome!! I had something going last postseason with JStopper, but I poopoo'd it. As Oxnard gets closer I'll head up the logistics, Dreg.

Once again, done and done.. but i prefer the Scarlett done and done more so.. no offense.
 
Once again, done and done.. but i prefer the Scarlett done and done more so.. no offense.
Do you stay overnight, or shoot back to the pad?

I'd most certainly get a hotel for the little one and myself. I'm pretty sure Z gets a hotel, too.
 
Maybe I'll bring the boy, too. He's a sweetheart and super calm, he'd love it.

Heck yes, don't hesitate and do it.

The bare minimum that will occur is hanging with other Cowboys fans, taking some pictures and videos, having some nice meals and talking Cowboys. Your son would be a huge addition.
 
Do you stay overnight, or shoot back to the pad?

I'd most certainly get a hotel for the little one and myself. I'm pretty sure Z gets a hotel, too.

No hotel for sure.

I like to have a couple of drinks and wax poetic.
 
Heck yes, don't hesitate and do it.

The bare minimum that will occur is hanging with other Cowboys fans, taking some pictures and videos, having some nice meals and talking Cowboys. Your son would be a huge addition.
Yeah, I'd have to take him after thinking about it. He won't let me go to an Angels or Kings game without him, he'd kill me if I didn't take him to this :D
 
Was she a redhead?? :muttley:
Well,no!
Had three that had me on their itch scratching route,(I married one)
Other had ' Crystal Gayle'
Hair/ same color/ almost same length,and BODY! the other,, that I really liked ,couldn't escape that often and when she did, it was load-up and shag-*** to parts unknown nor findable,,, her name was ' Bobbie',,, no redheads.
(They steered clear during winter,,, no wood smoke in their hair kinda thing,I guess.)
 
Well,no!
Had three that had me on their itch attaching route,(I married one)
Other had ' Crystal Gayle'
Hair/ same color/ almost same length, the other,, that I really liked ,couldn't escape that often and when she did, it was load-up and shag-*** to parts unknown nor findable,,, her name was ' Bobbie',,, no redheads.
I was just heckling ya, good buddy!!! Sounds like you were the man of the block, there! That lifestyle never gets old, only expensive :)
 
I used to really like redheads until i dated one for a long time, she was nice, a great girl, giving, kind, etc.. but i kind of lost the allure after her.. bummer.
That's too bad for her,huh?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,226
Messages
14,673,702
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top