I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i'm out of beer and i'm going to break into the wine.

This is where it gets dangerous, my poker bankroll is going to head to the edges of the bell curve, we are uncertain as to which direction.

" DAMN THE TORPEDOES,MAN!,,, PRESS ON!"
 
Night fellas, see y'all mañana. :)
Nite-nite,bro!
Tell coach I've a story concerning a big boobed blond( will verify weather they are real in a later post as it yet remains unknown)
 
I gotta post this cuz my inebriated Brilliance is rather fleeting:
" my true luv lies with an 1858 Remington revolver, as it may bark and it may bite ,but nothing ner' as BAD as a scorned woman's spite",,
Thank-you,Thank-you, thank- you!
( I shall put up on the wall,once again! a personal favorite of historic ingenuity)
 
DIRTY LIMERICK TIME:
" there once was a cat named Mc TROUTY,
WHO packed enough load for the county,
When he found a gal that was willing from her ears the jizz he was spilling , made her laugh with mirth and swelled her girth ,
Till the shire be labeled the
TROUTSTER!"
(TOOT-TOOT!)
 
You guys had a good party last night. Salud boys! Quit pissing off @haleyrules
Lol, he got mad at me for debating Romo. :) Speaking for myself, my intention wasn't to piss him off, Coach. We're all grown men, and are supposed to be friends. Friends don't always have to agree, but I also don't expect for someone to start ignoring me the moment I don't agree with them and present a strong counter-argument. But that's fine, I live and let live. I'm also tactful, and even more so with my buddies. It's sad that one single thread can have that kind of an impact on a friend. But it is what it is.

I don't know what else went down, so I can't comment there, Coach.

Salud, brother :)
 
Lol, he got mad at me for debating Romo. :) Speaking for myself, my intention wasn't to piss him off, Coach.

I don't know what else went down, so I can't comment there.

Salud, brother :)
Lol, check out the video I just posted on the beautiful women thread
 
DIRTY LIMERICK TIME:
" there once was a cat named Mc TROUTY,
WHO packed enough load for the county,
When he found a gal that was willing from her ears the jizz he was spilling , made her laugh with mirth and swelled her girth ,
Till the shire be labeled the
TROUTSTER!"
(TOOT-TOOT!)
:clap::clap::clap::yourock::yourock::yourock:

:laugh::lmao2:
 
Lol, he got mad at me for debating Romo. :) Speaking for myself, my intention wasn't to piss him off, Coach. We're all grown men, and are supposed to be friends. Friends don't always have to agree, but I also don't expect for someone to start ignoring me the moment I don't agree with them and present a strong counter-argument. But that's fine, I live and let live. I'm also tactful, and even more so with my buddies. It's sad that one single thread can have that kind of an impact on a friend. But it is what it is.

I don't know what else went down, so I can't comment there, Coach.

Salud, brother :)
Yea I'm very sorry that happened. I just don't let things get to me like that anymore. Tony's gone and we have a good future. Shouldn't let a thread come between friends. I can handle disagreements. Just don't like getting attacked. That's when I put them on ignore. lol But I like you both. Hope you all can patch it up.
 
Yea I'm very sorry that happened. I just don't let things get to me like that anymore. Tony's gone and we have a good future. Shouldn't let a thread come between friends. I can handle disagreements. Just don't like getting attacked. That's when I put them on ignore. lol But I like you both. Hope you all can patch it up.
Thanks, PA. I couldn't agree more. When people start getting into insults or demeaning myself or another, they enter my ignore list as well.

I love debating with friends, hell you and I were debating in that very thread. I've debated Syd, Stash, XWalker and a bevy of other awesome posters here, and never once gotten that reaction. And Haley and I are far closer than those guys and I are.

But that's about all I can add to this without it becoming a beating of a dead horse (subject).

Good morning, brother! :)
 
Yea I'm very sorry that happened. I just don't let things get to me like that anymore. Tony's gone and we have a good future. Shouldn't let a thread come between friends. I can handle disagreements. Just don't like getting attacked. That's when I put them on ignore. lol But I like you both. Hope you all can patch it up.
Great Post!!!!
 
Is he 21 in dog years?
giphy.gif
 
Morning, DaBoyz!!!!

Hey, I was gonna tell you. That Trout gif you posted yesterday, there's a meme of that exact gif but with the 80's video game shades coming down over his eyes like "Mr. Cool" that is used a lot on my Angels board :laugh:

Hope your day is blessed and peaceful! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,226
Messages
14,673,715
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top