I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice 5 mile walk this morning. Gotta flush the system so its ready for more intake!
 
Nice 5 mile walk this morning. Gotta flush the system so its ready for more intake!
What system, sewer? Lol, enjoy. I've done 5 miles everyday since last Thursday. Had to take a break today. Legs are tired. Salud, Sarek!
 
That time of year. Crop dusters doing fly bys all around my place. Its pretty cool and annoying at the same time.
 
" fecal bacteria found in Starbucks drinks"

It's made the DRUDGE REPORT.
:omg::omg::star::omg::omg:
 
Cheers, brethren! Hope all of my friends here are having a wonderful and stress-free day :)

@RGV_Clos, hello, kind sir :)
 
Cheers, brethren! Hope all of my friends here are having a wonderful and stress-free day :)

@RGV_Clos, hello, kind sir :)


Hello my friend Trouty, greetings all,glad to hear all is well and stress free. I like those kind of days lol. It's been a great day here, even better now that my work day is over.
:thumbup:
 
Hello my friend Trouty, greetings all,glad to hear all is well and stress free. I like those kind of days lol. It's been a great day here, even better now that my work day is over.
:thumbup:
Time to boogie :oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple:

:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,233
Messages
14,673,828
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top