Helloooooooo, Hellooooooooooo, Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo???????
Salud, my friend. Slowly sipping on some JWB.Cheers, brethren!!!!!!!!!!
![]()
Salud, Coach!Salud, my friend. Slowly sipping on some JWB.
Salud, Coach!
Just sent the beer crew a lot of love
Enjoy that scotch, big guy!
Fantastic, Putty. Been in the low 80's the last few dayshow is the weather up north, trouty?

Fantastic, Putty. Been in the low 80's the last few days![]()

What a woos, take your shirt off and show off your six pack for the ladies!!!hey trouty, i am wearing a sweater here trouty
it is mostly overcast and not sure whether we get a decent sunset today
What a woos, take your shirt off and show off your six pack for the ladies!!!

I thought you meant that you are 67 and somewhat windy. Too much information. Lolsorry to disappoint u but i am a skinny guy
it is also 67 here and somewhat windy.
i grew up in the northeast and like sweater weather![]()
I thought you meant that you are 67 and somewhat windy. Too much information. Lol
45-70 year old women make beautiful lovers!!oh the northeast springs/autumns and SF weather have kind of trained me for 45-70 most of the time
strolling by the ocean here usually requires a sweater or jacket...
45-70 year old women make beautiful lovers!!
Good luck with that. I've had several surgeries, pain in the ***.I went to the doctors today for my swollen knee. It has water in it and it might be infected. I had an MRI and everything on it today. I have an appointment tomorrow morning at 11 and I think I'm having surgery on it.![]()
