I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one smacked down, also!,,, but at least the MOD.
was way cool about it and p.m.'d me as to the whole reason for the ' why',,,,
My Momma passed on today about 3:00 p.m. or so,,,IDK?

My condolences Melon, to you and yours, so sorry
 
I got one smacked down, also!,,, but at least the MOD.
was way cool about it and p.m.'d me as to the whole reason for the ' why',,,,
My Momma passed on today about 3:00 p.m. or so,,,IDK?
So sorry to hear, my friend. I've been there. God bless.
 
Happy 4th, y'all!! Good bless y'all and God bless America!

:star::starspin::star::starspin::star::starspin::star:
 
Happy 4th

I'm thankful for those that died, those that were wounded, those that served and those that are now serving....SALUTE :bow:

God Bless our wonderful country
 
Just started my fireworks, burning all my business and tax papers from 1993 to 2011. Four bins fulls! Salud my friends.
 
Have a happy and safe 4th everyone!
Happy 4th

I'm thankful for those that died, those that were wounded, those that served and those that are now serving....SALUTE :bow:

God Bless our wonderful country
Happy 4th!
Happy 4th bros! Have a safe one
Just started my fireworks, burning all my business and tax papers from 1993 to 2011. Four bins fulls! Salud my friends.
Happy Fourth of July my brothers!!! :yourock::yourock::dance::dance::star::star::star::star:
 
I got one smacked down, also!,,, but at least the MOD.
was way cool about it and p.m.'d me as to the whole reason for the ' why',,,,
My Momma passed on today about 3:00 p.m. or so,,,IDK?
I am so sorry for your loss. You have my prayers and sympathies. :(
 
Hey,Gang!
I appreciate the heartfelt sympathies, I do.
She was ready to check out, we knew that.
 
4th-july-drinks.jpg
 
Just started my fireworks, burning all my business and tax papers from 1993 to 2011. Four bins fulls! Salud my friends.
Great start to retirement. I had a friend that wouldn't cut his hair, he was a serviceman, or wear a watch after he packed it in...lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,241
Messages
14,674,369
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top