Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Goodnight, Coach! Salud, friend!He doesn't drink.........he can drive! Lol, good. Good night guys, time to hit the hay?


Goodnight, Coach! Salud, friend!He doesn't drink.........he can drive! Lol, good. Good night guys, time to hit the hay?


Awesome, Coach! You and RGV should link up and go to a game!![]()
He doesn't drink.........he can drive! Lol, good. Good night guys, time to hit the hay?
Awesome, RGV!! Go Cardinals, then!The Harlingen Cardinals have a reputation in the RGV Rio Grande Valley, much respect

wholly crapSupposedly got mad over a parking spot, tailgaters wouldn't move, backed in anyways, hit a woman w his truck, then produced a semi-auto rifle (probably a carbine)
At Toyota Stadium. There's a huge thread on the main page, Coach
The best I've heard. There might be others but I like this one


Where's Dave been?July 24th is the first day of practice, CoachHow many days til camp?


Thanks bro, can't get here soon enough. I'm really excited to see Jaylon Smith. I hope he has a great year.July 24th is the first day of practice, Coach![]()
I am super excited for Jaylon, too.Thanks bro, can't get here soon enough. I'm really excited to see Jaylon Smith. I hope he has a great year.
Ccboy is an old LB for a great college football team. He's a little rough around the edges. LolCCboy called me a "***" wth![]()
Ccboy is an old LB for a great college football team. He's a little rough around the edges. Lol
morning troutyMorning brethren!!
Morning, Putty!morning trouty
Morning, Putty!
Morning, Putty!
What's up guys? Long day, finally plopped down to relax.wow the place has been quiet last few days
