Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Cheers, bro!Just had my first "true" lobster roll on the East coast, washed down with a gentleman jack![]()
Cheers, bro!Just had my first "true" lobster roll on the East coast, washed down with a gentleman jack![]()
Salud!!
Coach, I have been in three fist fights over that girl. Not to mention all the times she whooped my arse and I never hit back.Shapely latinas have gotten more that a few guys in trouble, that's for sure!
Sounds great! The lobster too! LolJust had my first "true" lobster roll on the East coast, washed down with a gentleman jack![]()
Aye, caramba!Coach, I have been in three fist fights over that girl. Not to mention all the times she whooped my arse and I never hit back.
Beat the **** out of a marine, a CPL, and a buddy over her.
******* flirt. Gorgeous ******* flirt.![]()
I know!Aye, caramba!
Sipping, been in and out. Got a calf that is lost and looking for mama. I know they will find each other, but i keep going out to check on her.Salud, Pal!
You drinking, Coach?
Get a Polaris my buddy!Sipping, been in and out. Got a calf that is lost and looking for mama. I know they will find each other, but i keep going out to check on her.
Used to have a tricked out 4 wheeler painted in Cowboys colors with all the decals. It was awesome, some guy offered me twice what I paid for it, so it was gone. Kinda regret it some times........I like walking around the pasture, gives me a reason to pour another cold one.Get a Polaris my buddy!![]()
******* A, big guy!Used to have a tricked out 4 wheeler painted in Cowboys colors with all the decals. It was awesome, some guy offered me twice what I paid for it, so it was gone. Kinda regret it some times........I like walking around the pasture, gives me a reason to pour another cold one.
Good luck with that, I have a physical in a month or so. I need to slow down a bit, been hitting it hard since I decided to retire. Don't get ****ed up, just sip all day.I get my liver tested tomorrow lol
You Marines had it rough, too! We trained right next to y'all at Fort Knox. Had to watch a group of y'all gawk and whistle at my (then) sweetheart at family day
To be fair, she has a round, beautiful *** and huge ***s, on a 110 lb Latina frame, even lost some weight before visiting me (like she needed to) -- but she's my son's mom and I was full of kill kill kill
Drill Sgt. kept me out of trouble that day. We ended up in many fights with y'all in the Bradley halls anyways. I think I broke a cheekbone of a Marine![]()





This Glenlivet with a splash of spring water kills the DoubleWood, FYI, my brethren

It's a step down/ disappointment after the Glenlivet (I thought about picking up a bottle for myself today but stayed on point/ budget and just got my two standard bottles of schnapps and brews,still got half a 5th of james B.
