PA Cowboy Fan
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 26,831
- Reaction score
- 54,973
Too many Deadskin trolls around here. lol
Morning, my brother! Looks like I missed yaGood Morning boozers!! Another fine day!!
I still suffer the ' image'
Of @daboyzruleperiod posted!,, sheese,,, she might be the succubus kiss of death!,, ,, ,, cuz' I simply can't trust things beyond my lethal accurate rifle range kill zone.
(I've bought two bottles of @Trouty brand #99 bananas,,,holy ****ing WHEW! I could run one lunger 110/208 single piston ,oil well pump jacks
" putt,putt,putt,poop,putt" motors off that stuff!
![]()

Told ya!!! 99 Bananas, FTW, amirite, my brudda!!!I still suffer the ' image'
Of @daboyzruleperiod posted!,, sheese,,, she might be the succubus kiss of death!,, ,, ,, cuz' I simply can't trust things beyond my lethal accurate rifle range kill zone.
(I've bought two bottles of @Trouty brand #99 bananas,,,holy ****ing WHEW! I could run one lunger 110/208 single piston ,oil well pump jacks
" putt,putt,putt,poop,putt" motors off that stuff!
![]()
Told ya!!! 99 Bananas, FTW, amirite, my brudda!!!
Used to drink it by the pint and be good for the evening and it was only 5.99 and tasted like candy at 99 proof.![]()



Well I was drinking that charcoal distilled mixing vodka at the time, so 99 Bananas was a step upLol,, more like banana flavored paint thinner/ floor stripper,,, Sheese Louise,,,I've got a thumper going on in my frontal lobe,bro,,,
These are bigger bottles and ran $12.99
Hey brother, first post in the Beer Thread! Awesome! Welcome!Salud boyz!! Great thread about beer! Anyone who tasted a german beer??



Salud boyz!! Great thread about beer! Anyone who tasted a german beer??
Beautiful here on SPI. Salud!

And good morning everyone. Slow day, yesterday. Cheers and Salud, y'all!![]()
Everything is great, Putty! Good day, sir!hey trouty, how goes it?
wow i was exhausted from the weekend and slept past noon yesterday..


Salud boyz!! Great thread about beer! Anyone who tasted a german beer??
Hey Coach, is that something new with the back pain or is it an old and constant friend that's showing up ?I gotta try that stuff. Havent drank in a week and a half, getting my back squared away.
I wasn't taking my anri inflammation medicine because i was drinking. Been taking it for about 10 days now and im a lot better. Gonna have a few this weekend.Hey Coach, is that something new with the back pain or is it an old and constant friend that's showing up ?
I saw the 'inversion table' thread a day late/dollar short to add to it but my chiropractor would put me on one and it seemed to help,I've had some problems with both my feet in the past and had a shoe salesman put me on to some molded insoles( Happy feet) I believe they've helped the most, xwalker mentioned stretching the hamstrings, there's prolly something to that,also,,,, I'm gonna join you and climb up on the 'wagon' for a couple days myself,,,
That's good to hear, Coach. I haven't touched anything since Sunday morning. Gonna go on another long break, myself.I wasn't taking my anri inflammation medicine because i was drinking. Been taking it for about 10 days now and im a lot better. Gonna have a few this weekend.

Good luck brother. Hope all goes well. I'm on the island and only checking in once in a while. It's tough not drinking on SPI. LolThat's good to hear, Coach. I haven't touched anything since Sunday morning. Gonna go on another long break, myself.
I even skipped a lab last week because I was boozing again, gonna get one tomorrow morning after my optometry appointment,
