haleyrules
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 16,060
- Reaction score
- 42,877
RGV...Whats doin my friend??Hello amigo, how is your day going?
RGV...Whats doin my friend??Hello amigo, how is your day going?
Trouty!!! Where's our favourite Coach?? Detox??Good afternoon, tavernites!![]()
No, not detox. He's taking 'er easy till the weekend. Probably wondering about like the rest of the Zone. This is, by far, the slowest part of the year.Trouty!!! Where's our favourite Coach?? Detox??
German fella??No, not detox. He's taking 'er easy till the weekend. Probably wondering about like the rest of the Zone. This is, by far, the slowest part of the year.
But hold onto the reigns, Boxer, this place is about to be getting giddy here in a couple days! The Tavern won't be able to keep up with all the drinks being ordered! Hopefully we get some new customers, too, like that fella a couple pages back, who's first ever post was in this thread. That German fella.
Cheers, Sarek!!! Always awesome to see you around these parts!Were getting closer and closer to Week 1. Are you people getting mentally, physically, and emotionally ready, eating right? I got high hopes this season even with a double no name defense. No secret i hated the last era at QB, but temps are starting to run high now. When teams start a dynasty you want go through the best opponents so i am hoping for GB rematch and beating NE in the SB, no need for the easy road. Well drink up, eat less, workout more. Cheers!
Yeah, Boxer. Go back a page or two and say "hello"German fella??
Trouty!!! Where's our favourite Coach?? Detox??
Hey guys, been out and about all week. Just got home from happy hour with the wife, been taking her easy just sipping, no gulps. Salud, my friends, back is almost back to normal.No, not detox. He's taking 'er easy till the weekend. Probably wondering about like the rest of the Zone. This is, by far, the slowest part of the year.
But hold onto the reigns, Boxer, this place is about to be getting giddy here in a couple days! The Tavern won't be able to keep up with all the drinks being ordered! Hopefully we get some new customers, too, like that fella a couple pages back, who's first ever post was in this thread. That German fella.
RGV...Whats doin my friend??
Good stuff, CoacharinoHey guys, been out and about all week. Just got home from happy hour with the wife, been taking her easy just sipping, no gulps. Salud, my friends, back is almost back to normal.
Sometimes those are the best weekends.Hola Haley,,,long weekend coming up...going to do a lot of nada![]()
Sometimes those are the best weekends.
Taking the little one home Saturday morning, his mom's birthday is on Sunday so it's only right. They're headed up to Big Sur for a nice two day adventure (funded by yours truly LOL).
Cheers, my brothers
No, not detox. He's taking 'er easy till the weekend. Probably wondering about like the rest of the Zone. This is, by far, the slowest part of the year.
But hold onto the reigns, Boxer, this place is about to be getting giddy here in a couple days! The Tavern won't be able to keep up with all the drinks being ordered! Hopefully we get some new customers, too, like that fella a couple pages back, who's first ever post was in this thread. That German fella.






Hey Melon, brother!!
Lol, I didn't know what he was going on about at first,,, but he's bulls-eyes on his assessment ( the kirk cousins casing-liner thread)



Hey my Man!Hey Melon, brother!!![]()
I copy. I really hope it goes that way, my brother. Either way, I'll be honest, y'all know that. I won't hide itHey my Man!
If you nurse that SINGLE bottle over the weekend I reckon it'll all be good ,,,but none of this bottle and a half a day crap,,you copy?
I copy. I really hope it goes that way, my brother. Either way, I'll be honest, y'all know that. I won't hide it![]()
