Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Megaladon is pretty good. Especially grilled w a little lime and some chili peppers. Yummmmmm





Morning guys!!!
Melon, I have no idea of the context of my postSorry, brother!!
![]()
I copy! And according to all the empty brown beer bottles stacked/ piled up around my couch in the mornings I'm of the same fuzzy mindset


I copy! And according to all the empty brown beer bottles stacked/ piled up around my couch in the mornings I'm of the same fuzzy mindset
I'll come home and pull a couple double glugs from the bottle,Dial up the zone,then start cracking beers,,,sheese,it's after 1a.m. and closer to 2 before I figure I'd better shut it down and chew up 2-3 sleeping pills and wash them down with a glug from the whiskey bottle,,, prolly do it again tonight,,, Too.
(I'm about done hauling mortar sand,and need to stop for some chow ,before I start ferreting some equipment around)






Yeah, he said he'd be back this Monday.
@waldoputty, quit being a naughty boy and say hello to your Tavern brothers![]()
Yep,caught it,I didn't think it was weird, just a little undersized comparison wise,,,Hey Melon! Sorry for that weird reply to you yesterday. Did you see my post a page back??

Speaking of bowing down, where's waldo?
Naughty Putty!!! Take some rest and get in shape, we have a lot going on in Cowboy land. Jaylon looks very good, my friendugg, exhausted.
u r the naughty one along with the coach
I meant my post todayYep,caught it,I didn't think it was weird, just a little undersized comparison wise,,,![]()


Naughty Putty!!! Take some rest and get in shape, we have a lot going on in Cowboy land. Jaylon looks very good, my friend
Just ignore it, the scandals are overblown. Lots of stuff to get excited about, and we need the Putty energy on the main boardsounds good, naughty trouty
almost too sad about all the scandals to look at the news and the fan page.
Just ignore it, the scandals are overblown. Lots of stuff to get excited about, and we need the Putty energy on the main board![]()
Ok Putty, recover and get back in here with your palsok, putty going back to nap to recover energy.
J, g'day to you, sir!Goodday mates!
Copy that! In fact it kinda seems we've sapped the ol' putty magic of old since he's been manning his post at the bar,,,not seen much of him out on the big boardJust ignore it, the scandals are overblown. Lots of stuff to get excited about, and we need the Putty energy on the main board![]()

