I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copy that! In fact it kinda seems we've sapped the ol' putty magic of old since he's been manning his post at the bar,,,not seen much of him out on the big board
:lmao2:
I know, right, Melon!? :(

We need our hyper Putty back, with his charts and insight on the main board :D
 
:lmao: I copy! And according to all the empty brown beer bottles stacked/ piled up around my couch in the mornings I'm of the same fuzzy mindset:lmao2::lmao:
I'll come home and pull a couple double glugs from the bottle,Dial up the zone,then start cracking beers,,,sheese,it's after 1a.m. and closer to 2 before I figure I'd better shut it down and chew up 2-3 sleeping pills and wash them down with a glug from the whiskey bottle,,, prolly do it again tonight,,, Too.:lmao2:
(I'm about done hauling mortar sand,and need to stop for some chow ,before I start ferreting some equipment around)
Ha! Tell me about it!!:flagwave::lmao::muttley:
 
Goodday mates!
Hey buddy,, what's the projected release date on that next literary master novel you got in store for us? Could you throw in about the times you spent in your youth at the roller rink?,, learning how to roller skate,, cuz' I think a lot of forum members might find that to be some riveting reading,,,:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

I think it's always cool to see you hanging out here with us
@jday :thumbup:
 
Hey buddy,, what's the projected release date on that next literary master novel you got in store for us? Could you throw in about the times you spent in your youth at the roller rink?,, learning how to roller skate,, cuz' I think a lot of forum members might find that to be some riveting reading,,,:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

I think it's always cool to see you hanging out here with us
@jday :thumbup:
:clap::clap::hammer::hammer:
 
I've just wiped out the $11.99 Tuesday's special at the triple T truck stop
3 pork chops ,mashed taters with brown gravy, a heaping bowl of Brussels sprouts( needs those) and garden salad, ice tea,,,heck,,PRIME himself would've been hard pressed to match my deft wielding of knife and fork in it's effortless and highly efficient speed and mobility,,,, but he could prolly out run me in a foot race now,,,,:lmao2:
 
I've just wiped out the $11.99 Tuesday's special at the triple T truck stop
3 pork chops ,mashed taters with brown gravy, a heaping bowl of Brussels sprouts( needs those) and garden salad, ice tea,,,heck,,PRIME himself would've been hard pressed to match my deft wielding of knife and fork in it's effortless and highly efficient speed and mobility,,,, but he could prolly out run me in a foot race now,,,,:lmao2:
Ha! You are making me hungry...3 chops excellent!! Too full for beer?? That the problem with the darned food...adversely effects boozing!!
 
I've just wiped out the $11.99 Tuesday's special at the triple T truck stop
3 pork chops ,mashed taters with brown gravy, a heaping bowl of Brussels sprouts( needs those) and garden salad, ice tea,,,heck,,PRIME himself would've been hard pressed to match my deft wielding of knife and fork in it's effortless and highly efficient speed and mobility,,,, but he could prolly out run me in a foot race now,,,,:lmao2:
That's awesome stuff, Melon!! Hell yeah, brother!! We are so fortunate to have you here, my brother :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:
 
Ha! You are making me hungry...3 chops excellent!! Too full for beer?? That the problem with the darned food...adversely effects boozing!!
Go to liquor? Less filling and more potent, as you always pointed out, Boxer :)
 
Yo, Max! Just perusing around the Zone, my boi! What's good with ya? Hey man, loved that music you posted the other night in the music thread :star::star:
Not much going on just chillin.
I had quite a bit of fuel that night:)
 
Man I had a rough day with the cable tech guys

o7M4nFT.png
 
Ha! You are making me hungry...3 chops excellent!! Too full for beer?? That the problem with the darned food...adversely effects boozing!!
About 9 or 10 p.m. I start to thinking I should eat something, open a can of chili or something, then walk over to the fridge and come back with another beer,,,but hey! At least I thought about it,,,that kinda counts for something,,;)
 
Loc, I have TWC, too! It's Spectrum now, but same internet provider.

For cable I have DirecTV. They're so good, bro
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,244
Messages
14,674,450
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top