I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just woke up,at 6:40 first thought was I left the cat out ALL NIGHT,, she comes running like a dog when you call her(lol) but the shadows were of evening,,,
What a good kitty. Give her a tickle under the chin for the Beer Thread'ers, brother.

Coach is also a big cat guy.

I love kitties, myself. But I love all animals.

I will always, always remember my dear @haleyrules solution to ridding a person with a cat and computer chord issue. Haley, I laughed so hard, my brother.
 
lol not much man just watching some misic vids.
me and my boy just watched c lo lol.
 
What a good kitty. Give her a tickle under the chin for the Beer Thread'ers, brother.

Coach is also a big cat guy.

I love kitties, myself. But I love all animals.

I will always, always remember my dear @haleyrules solution to ridding a person with a cat and computer chord issue. Haley, I laughed so hard, my brother.

Ha! I just took some scissors and a safety razor( those single blade casing-liner's) to my face after limited attention (chin and neck shaving only) after 6-7 months,, whew! I can see my ears in the mirror now, and I looked over at the cat who was sitting in the shower floor watching me and the wide eyed look of amazement in the cats bugged out eyes was beyond hilariously priceless!!! Cracked me the **** up.:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
She's a good kitty cat, I've pulled a kitchen table chair out to the middle of the kitchen and that's her " command post" she sees me get up to get another beer from the fridge and runs fast to the top of the chair and play fights while I walk by, snags my underware with a paw strike when I'm not paying attention too! It's a total trip! And to think I put up with miss Blondie's twerp snit cat for so long,,,Sheese.:lmao2:
 
Last edited:
Ha! I just took some scissors and a safety razor( those single blade casing-liner's) to my face after limited attention (chin and neck shaving only) after 6-7 months,, whew! I can see my ears in the mirror now, and I looked over at the cat who was sitting in the shower floor watching me and the wide eyed look of amazement in the cats bugged out eyes was beyond hilariously priceless!!! Cracked me the **** up.:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
She's a good kitty cat, I've pulled a kitchen table chair out to the middle of the kitchen and that's her " command post" she sees me get up to get another beer from the fridge and runs fast to the top of the chair and play fights while I walk by, snags my underware with a paw strike when I'm not paying attention too! It's a total trip! And to think I put up with miss Blondie's twerp snit cat for so long,,,Sheese.:lmao2:
:lmao::laugh::lmao2:.
 
frabz-Happy-Wednesday-HOPE-YOURE-HAVING-A-GOOD-DAY-72e01f.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,244
Messages
14,674,450
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top