Ya,bro! But there ain't nothing funny about some **** for brains troll seeking attention in the lame and disgusting manner that this oxygen thief employed.Never seen Coach get riled up like this! I kinda like it![]()
Sam is cool, actually he's one of our own, but in a low-key way. Still, I think he's gotten crossed up with my dear brothers, and I have your 6, always.Ya,bro! But there ain't nothing funny about some **** for brains troll seeking attention in the lame and disgusting manner that this oxygen thief employed.



He don't ride with me,bro!Sam is cool, actually he's one of our own, but in a low-key way. Still, I think he's gotten crossed up with my dear brothers, and I have your 6, always.![]()
Well, I ride with you, and that's all that matters for meHe don't ride with me,bro!
Although, I'll consider an outright apology from him on this forum a factor in what your presenting.


Sam takes a dump on the floor and walks away...
Some folks aren't worth the trouble. That's why i let it go last night and went to bed.Well, I ride with you, and that's all that matters for me![]()
That's what mixing vodka and beer do to me. LolNever seen Coach get riled up like this! I kinda like it![]()
lol. I hear you!!That's what mixing vodka and beer do to me. Lol
I don't know coach!,,obviously some homeless spine that's been camping out behind the dumpsters
Some of these nerds have no idea who,they are messing with. Salud brother! Kiss my *** @ Sam I am
lol.If you think your gonna hang in the bar you got 30 seconds to clean that turd up off the floor with your tounge or I'm planting this 12" bowie blade right in yer' groin, sports fan!


. I am buyin the next round. I guess ole Sam made some friends at the bar last night
.Already boozing brother. Went and walked 5 miles, got home and felt like a little hydration. poured a tall beer on ice, that's nice. Salud, my man!!lol.. I am buyin the next round. I guess ole Sam made some friends at the bar last night
.
.My bride went back to work on Monday. I am king of the casa once again.Good morning boys...got a big headache this mornin and worse the Bride is raggin on my backside!! Tough mornin...pray for me.
You are lucky!My bride went back to work on Monday. I am king of the casa once again.
He's lucky Waldo wasn't here last night. He would have gone Bruce Lee on his butt. lollol.. I am buyin the next round. I guess ole Sam made some friends at the bar last night
.
