I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen Coach get riled up like this! I kinda like it :muttley::muttley:
Ya,bro! But there ain't nothing funny about some **** for brains troll seeking attention in the lame and disgusting manner that this oxygen thief employed.
 
Ya,bro! But there ain't nothing funny about some **** for brains troll seeking attention in the lame and disgusting manner that this oxygen thief employed.
Sam is cool, actually he's one of our own, but in a low-key way. Still, I think he's gotten crossed up with my dear brothers, and I have your 6, always. :star::star::star:
 
Sam is cool, actually he's one of our own, but in a low-key way. Still, I think he's gotten crossed up with my dear brothers, and I have your 6, always. :star::star::star:
He don't ride with me,bro!
Although, I'll consider an outright apology from him on this forum a factor in what your presenting.
 
Happy%2BThursday%2B49.jpg
 
Good morning boys...got a big headache this mornin and worse the Bride is raggin on my backside!! Tough mornin...pray for me:).
 
I don't know coach!,,obviously some homeless spine that's been camping out behind the dumpsters
Some of these nerds have no idea who,they are messing with. Salud brother! Kiss my *** @ Sam I am
If you think your gonna hang in the bar you got 30 seconds to clean that turd up off the floor with your tounge or I'm planting this 12" bowie blade right in yer' groin, sports fan!
lol. :lmao::lmao2::flagwave:. I am buyin the next round. I guess ole Sam made some friends at the bar last night:lmao:.
 
lol. :lmao::lmao2::flagwave:. I am buyin the next round. I guess ole Sam made some friends at the bar last night:lmao:.
Already boozing brother. Went and walked 5 miles, got home and felt like a little hydration. poured a tall beer on ice, that's nice. Salud, my man!!
 
Good morning, brethren! Coach, it's happens to all of us!!!

Hope everyone has an uplifting day!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,241
Messages
14,674,369
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top