I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melon and Coach tasted some blood in the water, and Melon, in particular, wasn't having any of my tries at diplomacy :muttley::muttley::muttley:

Regardless, always have the back of my brothers here. If he comes back, and causes unrest with my boys, you'll see a different Trouty for sure.

I can chunk em, Max. Especially when my own feel threatened :star::star:

I flat out rage, sometimes.
I agree brother I will also always protect this house!!
 
Making some homemade pizza, went a little crazy with the olive oil and garlic powder. Gonna take a couple of extra beers to wash it down.
 
Making some homemade pizza, went a little crazy with the olive oil and garlic powder. Gonna take a couple of extra beers to wash it down.
I had one of those ' mod' super fast pizzas yesterday had them put the minced garlic on and then hit the outer edge with the garlic butter,,, it didn't stand a chance,,,:laugh:
 
Hey melon:)
Sorry I missed this,,,guys! I miss 90% of the stuff most of the time,,,forgive me!

Post more Bullwinkle, maximus,,,:lmao2:,,,
Coach, I'm backtracking ,,,still haven't found it yet:(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,240
Messages
14,674,281
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top