I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up fluckers, been doing tequila shots at happy with my buds. Salud!
 
Where's my butter

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

It's better than that butter oil they have at the theatre. That causes popcorn lung


meows do not like butter

kittens-drinking-milk.jpg
 
Whatever happened to that thread where we gave pics of ourselves? I sent a pic of my wife and I that I no longer have and it would be so very cool to recover...
Back when I had Tarzan hair...
 
Whatever happened to that thread where we gave pics of ourselves? I sent a pic of my wife and I that I no longer have and it would be so very cool to recover...
Back when I had Tarzan hair...
It's hit and miss, brother, many of us just exchange photos with our numbers. We close like that in here :)
 
It's still here, Members Zone
Schwing! Many thanks. Lol... For no reason my big dog just trotted up to me like he was the big **** and then gave a weeny "woof".

Ha ha ha! Wish I could have had that on video.
 
Schwing! Many thanks. Lol... For no reason my big dog just trotted up to me like he was the big **** and then gave a weeny "woof".

Ha ha ha! Wish I could have had that on video.
:muttley::muttley:

Corso, you're cool as hell, man. I'm sorry you've seen me so unbecoming today. Normally I get along with the whole board. Just one of those days.

Glad you found it, my man.:star:
 
Jack, I'm so offended and heated right now. I'm gonna drink, brother.

Love ya, man.

Mods, I'm sorry. That fool wants to say "stolen valor", he lights a fuse. He might as well say "**** my mother"

Trouty, it not worth fretting over anyone like this guy.

Keep posting the names of those that have given it all and the ones that fought with great valor including yourself so we never forget.

:yourock:
 
:muttley::muttley:

Corso, you're cool as hell, man. I'm sorry you've seen me so unbecoming today. Normally I get along with the whole board. Just one of those days.

Glad you found it, my man.:star:

I found us!
https://lh5.***BROKEN***/-roFo6Qoq6pI/VO4_rmoquJI/AAAAAAAADRM/rsZVY57aZyM/w426-h757/IMG_20141121_231803982_2%2B%281%29.jpg

Yay!
 
I found us!
https://lh5.***BROKEN***/-roFo6Qoq6pI/VO4_rmoquJI/AAAAAAAADRM/rsZVY57aZyM/w426-h757/IMG_20141121_231803982_2%2B%281%29.jpg

Yay!
That one on the left looks like a recent conquest (if that's your wife,,,she's got some splainnin' to do)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,231
Messages
14,673,758
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top