I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two people got benched for getting out of line tonight. No need for anyone else or get I trouble so chillllll
 
I'm getting a bit old, but I'll bet I can still, physically, beat the hell out of most of our posters. Not that I want too, lol.
When's the last time you got into one coach?
Mine was last summer up in Boise, two fingers up that big s.o.b's nose and it was like leading a thirsty horse to water, that or he was gonna lose his nose, quick.
 
When's the last time you got into one couch?
Mine was last summer up in Boise, two fingers up that big s.o.b's nose and it was like leading a thirsty horse to water, that or he was gonna lose his nose, quick.

was it finger licking good?
 
When's the last time you got into one couch?
Mine was last summer up in Boise, two fingers up that big s.o.b's nose and it was like leading a thirsty horse to water, that or he was gonna lose his nose, quick.

Is your name groot ? :p
 
When's the last time you got into one coach?
Mine was last summer up in Boise, two fingers up that big s.o.b's nose and it was like leading a thirsty horse to water, that or he was gonna lose his nose, quick.
:lmao::lmao2::laugh:
 
Big tree looking character in guardians of the Galaxy movie. Did a finger in the nose move in the movie.

 
Big tree looking character in guardians of the Galaxy movie. Did a finger in the nose move in the movie.


Copy! I've employed it 3 times(so far) the first time back in a mid 90's bar fight when team melon was fixing to be pounded like a nail,, I've refined it to where I should employ it while still in the upright/ standing position,,,;););)
 
Copy! I've employed it 3 times(so far) the first time back in a mid 90's bar fight when team melon was fixing to be pounded like a nail,, I've refined it to where I should employ it while still in the upright/ standing position,,,;););)
:lmao::laugh::lmao2:
 
I did a bike bar this weekend! Was a blast!! Drank plenty and couldn't believe I woke up Sunday without a hangover! Love when that happens! :thumbup:
 
I did a bike bar this weekend! Was a blast!! Drank plenty and couldn't believe I woke up Sunday without a hangover! Love when that happens! :thumbup:
Cool! Bet the boob flashes were running hot n heavy!
And it's just like " ALRIGHT"
nobody freaks out, the gals are part of the team and treated as such,,, I know you had a blast @Slammed0 :lmao::thumbup::lmao:
 
Lol, not many people *** with me, wait til I get my gun license.
:huh::huh::huh:,,w.t.h.?
Sounds to me like either your **** faced drunk,or really intend to become another statistic! Who the hell plans/talks like this?,, Sheese:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
o_O
 
:huh::huh::huh:,,w.t.h.?
Sounds to me like either your **** faced drunk,or really intend to become another statistic! Who the hell plans/talks like this?,, Sheese:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
o_O
You were right the first time, a little **** faced last night.
 
When's the last time you got into one coach?
Mine was last summer up in Boise, two fingers up that big s.o.b's nose and it was like leading a thirsty horse to water, that or he was gonna lose his nose, quick.
It's been about 5 or 6 years. One of my old HS classmates works for the Cowboys as a scout, he came down and had a BBQ for a bunch of coaches. Beers started flowing and one of my assistants was blindsided with a punch. A bunch of us ended up in an old fashion bar fight. Lol, we all felt pretty stupid the next day.
 
It's been about 5 or 6 years. One of my old HS classmates works for the Cowboys as a scout, he came down and had a BBQ for a bunch of coaches. Beers started flowing and one of my assistants was blindsided with a punch. A bunch of us ended up in an old fashion bar fight. Lol, we all felt pretty stupid the next day.
:lmao::lmao2::laugh:
 
Woke up a bit groggy. A friend of mine was buying tequila shots last night. I've never been good with that.
:lmao:. I hear you!! I never have allowed myself to do shots. That would get crazy fast! The blood would flow.:grin:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,231
Messages
14,673,734
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top