I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found us!
https://lh5.***BROKEN***/-roFo6Qoq6pI/VO4_rmoquJI/AAAAAAAADRM/rsZVY57aZyM/w426-h757/IMG_20141121_231803982_2%2B%281%29.jpg

Yay!
Good stuff, Corso. Good looking couple, brother. :star:

She's from León?
 
Whatever happened to that thread where we gave pics of ourselves? I sent a pic of my wife and I that I no longer have and it would be so very cool to recover...
Back when I had Tarzan hair...
Oops! I just saw this post,,, the one on the left bares a rather similar resemblance,,
 
He's attacking all that have suffered, brother. He's attacking for what he knows nothing of.

He's attacking from the comfort of his little chair.

And you are attacking as well.

Both if you keep it so, both get time outs

LAST WARNING
 
And you are attacking as well.

Both if you keep it so, both get time outs

LAST WARNING
Fine, BP. I was attacking. You're right, he said I "stole valor" of which I didn't. I have two unit commander awards for wounds sustained on the battlefield. One, cowritten by the squadron commander.

I will stop, but I don't want to. I will stop because this board means so much to me.

BP, sorry for any inconveniences.
 
I'm at an actual bar, about to beat the flip,out of an actual person, just because I'm a big MoFo and I can. If I do, I will do it on your behalf. Salud!
I am puttin my dough on you Coach..just leave something for the garbage man to collect!!:grin:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,231
Messages
14,673,748
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top