haleyrules
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 16,060
- Reaction score
- 42,877
hey Maxie..my battery is dyin!!Haley is in house!!!!
hey Maxie..my battery is dyin!!Haley is in house!!!!
Jack is so ******* awesome, MaxieHaley is in house!!!!
Don't be a meanie, General.

Yeah bro I wonder if smith has earned a spot?Kevin, hell yeah my main hombre
Passed out in the drunk tank!!i see!
coach here?
Passed out in the drunk tank!!
your name Kevin??Yeah bro I wonder if smith has earned a spot?
He is the **** my boi.Jack is so ******* awesome, Maxie
In school me and a couple buddies would go 'gigging' on Friday nites sometimes, drink beer too!Ha!! I have eatin many frogs legs...bullfrogs. I ain't French...but love frog legs..shot then with .22's...speared them...you name it. Can't believe l have met somebody that 'hunted" frogs!!!
that sucker was pissed and wrapped, writhed around my gigging pole trying to slither down the handle toward me
,,pretty sure that's the last time I went.I told you that in pm lol.your name Kevin??
No way he is stone cold sober.lol trouty sounds a little buzzed on the phone also

this l believe****, this is moving so fast i can barely keep up
oh damn.. okGuys, I'm out. Gotta feed the little one. I'll catch up on the 6 pages of new posts mañana.
Jack, Gus, Wallace, Wayne, Kevin, CARLOS, and everyone else, I love you guys. From the bottom of my heart.
Jack, if anything else, I would be sadI was probably half pissssed.





No way he is stone cold sober.![]()
