I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha!! I have eatin many frogs legs...bullfrogs. I ain't French...but love frog legs..shot then with .22's...speared them...you name it. Can't believe l have met somebody that 'hunted" frogs!!!
In school me and a couple buddies would go 'gigging' on Friday nites sometimes, drink beer too!
Last time I went ,I was about waist deep in a bunch of cattails and gigged an eyeball glinting ,,, it wasn't no frog but a two foot water moccasin snake :lmao: that sucker was pissed and wrapped, writhed around my gigging pole trying to slither down the handle toward me:lmao2:,,pretty sure that's the last time I went.:p
 
Guys, I'm out. Gotta feed the little one. I'll catch up on the 6 pages of new posts mañana.

Jack, Gus, Wallace, Wayne, Kevin, CARLOS, and everyone else, I love you guys. From the bottom of my heart.
 
Guys, I'm out. Gotta feed the little one. I'll catch up on the 6 pages of new posts mañana.

Jack, Gus, Wallace, Wayne, Kevin, CARLOS, and everyone else, I love you guys. From the bottom of my heart.
oh damn.. ok
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,226
Messages
14,673,702
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top