Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Guys, I'm out. Gotta feed the little one. I'll catch up on the 6 pages of new posts mañana.
Jack, Gus, Wallace, Wayne, Kevin, CARLOS, and everyone else, I love you guys. From the bottom of my heart.
Same, later. Boxer, my brotherI am out ..battery is dead...later boys...
Likewise T.
Yo putty its just you and me man.i dont know. if that was sober, he is a naughty naughty dog.
You're gonna get dizzy later for many other reasonsgood night trouty.
i am getting dizzy trying to read so quickly

yea maxYo putty its just you and me man.
trouty the naughty naughty naughty dogYou're gonna get dizzy later for many other reasons
Goodnight, my brother
Big Dog, love ya man. I'm so sorry I messed up the way I did.Likewise T.
Just be cool.Big Dog, love ya man. I'm so sorry I messed up the way I did.

Peace my friend....yea max
wow my head is spinning from trying to read everything
Love you too,bro! Same for the rest of the gang.Guys, I'm out. Gotta feed the little one. I'll catch up on the 6 pages of new posts mañana.
Jack, Gus, Wallace, Wayne, Kevin, CARLOS, and everyone else, I love you guys. From the bottom of my heart.
Peace my friend....![]()
I won't even think of anything otherwiseJust be cool.
Like the other side of the pillow.
![]()

yes putty i'm here bro.max, u still here?
yes putty i'm here bro.
