waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
Max, Kevin, you're my main man here.yes putty i'm here bro.
Oh, I'm dirty. Dream of metrouty, going to bed.
later you dirty dirty naughty dog!


Ya,it wasn't long enough, I was having a blast,,, but my texts would just vapor lock and just kept saying : sending,,, so I'd get 3 more that I couldn't respond to in the mean time,,melon, trout said u guys talked for 2 hours

Hey putty try some eyedrops maybe will help.max, i got eye ache. going to bed man.
glad troutster is back
It wasn't Melon, it was my boy, my main man MaxYa,it wasn't long enough, I was having a blast,,, but my texts would just vapor lock and just kept saying : sending,,, so I'd get 3 more that I couldn't respond to in the mean time,,![]()
oh melonYa,it wasn't long enough, I was having a blast,,, but my texts would just vapor lock and just kept saying : sending,,, so I'd get 3 more that I couldn't respond to in the mean time,,![]()
Hey putty try some eyedrops maybe will help.
(Talk to you tomorrow just rest bro.
Dude that means a lot to me thank you for that and I feel the same towards you. Me and Trouty had a blast talking... one hell of a friend..Max, Kevin, you're my main man here.
I adore you my brother, you're so rad, these guys have no idea what they are missing by not chatting with you. One of the most awesome men I've ever talked to, including my battles.
TMI???max, make sure trouty does not TMI you.
the boy is one dirty naughty dog
good night
2 hours and I could've done two more.Dude that means a lot to me thank you for that and I feel the same towards you. Me and Trouty had a blast talking... one hell of a friend..
Yeah, I got dirrrrtaaaay with PuttyTMI???



I wont.. We will do another 2 hours soon bro for sure..2 hours and I could've done two more.
You are a true man and a true awesome human being. Peace and love my dear brother
Please, never leave. Or a piece of me will, too
LoL,,o.k. I guess I deserve that smack!It wasn't Melon, it was my boy, my main man Max
But Melon. I love ya like an obsessed texter![]()

my location was pegged by every varmint within a 1/2 mile
