Golly Wally! yer' hitting the hay like a geriatric,,,oh melon
there u r.
ok, good night sir.





Oh that hurts melon ..Golly Wally! yer' hitting the hay like a geriatric,,,
Sleep with one in open and one I cracked cuz' Mr Rat in the wall, might creep in and nuzzle yer' nads while yer sleeping,,,![]()



This song makes me happy and i'm happy....
Hells yeah bro...Hey are BADASSBAND!
" STAYING OUT ALL NIGHT " gets me pumped,,,
" gimme yer money,please" is another good one,
That deep voice of lead singer is AWESOME.
Guys, I have 6 pages of unread posts, I'll get to them mañana,
@Idgit, I missed you so. I was able to talk to my brothers here, but I wasn't able to talk to you.
I missed you, so. I adore you, my red headed brother.
Idgit is the shiznit...We're good, dude. It was only a three day vacation.![]()
Oh that hurts melon ..![]()



Dude that's funny..
Their was a gay acting dude in the corp. And the radio dispatcher at a marine barracks I was at came over the radio in perfect proper radio discipline with calls signs and said " sleep with one eye open and one eye cracked cuz' punch echo Mr. Stokes is wanting a snack",,,guess it's hilariously scarred me from that night on.![]()

Idgit is the shiznit...![]()
Welcome back my friend. Tried staying up last night for the party. Getting too old for those late nights. LolMax is the truth
I love you guys
Had you looked at my profile, you would of seen I am a female and figured out why I said "Good Morning My Dear" Sister. You see, Cowboys Nation also has female fans. So, "I would truly appreciate if you treated me nicely" by not saying "brothers". LOL, if you think that wasn't treating you nicely, by returning your good morning comment, you have very thin skin. Ask @Trouty @Ranching @haleyrules about me. I'm the last person to treat anyone unkindly UNLESS they ruffle my feather's first. So, what opposing team are you a fan for? PLEASE, not the Egals?Hello to you as well my friend.But, I would truly appreciate if you treated me nicely. I am a friendly opposing fan. @Trouty , @haleyrules ,@Ranching , @dallasdave know me pretty well. Cheers!

Good morning, Sister! I don't want an angry Kitty. Salud!Had you looked at my profile, you would of seen I am a female and figured out why I said "Good Morning My Dear" Sister. You see, Cowboys Nation also has female fans. So, "I would truly appreciate if you treated me nicely" by not saying "brothers". LOL, if you think that wasn't treating you nicely, by returning your good morning comment, you have very thin skin. Ask @Trouty @Ranching @haleyrules about me. I'm the last person to treat anyone unkindly UNLESS they ruffle my feather's first. So, what opposing team are you a fan for? PLEASE, not the Egals?
Good morning my dear Cowboy brothers.
Golly Wally! yer' hitting the hay like a geriatric,,,
Sleep with one eye open and one eye cracked cuz' Mr Rat in the wall, might creep in and nuzzle yer' nads while yer sleeping,,,![]()
